It Galz #3 Looks like it’s ran its course, here’s a pic of my fella’s hands down my shorts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Mermaid jade really crying on her story or taking the piss I guess the site she is referring to is this

Reactions: 2
Just noticed this, and back doing insta stories- is that the first time in a while? Usually not a great sign for her when she’s flat out on instagram
Yeah I saw. I think it's great that she's off the sauce but the fact that she has just replaced that with weed is not a great sign and def won't help her with her anxiety in the long run.

Was Mermaid jade really crying on her story or taking the piss I guess the site she is referring to is this
She was takin the piss lol.
And yes, she was talking about tattle!

Of course, Lindsay has to go off about society being so 'PC'.
We get it, you don't like 'wokeness/cancel culture'. We got it the last hundred times you said it.

Reactions: 6
Her career was made on commenting on insta huns and ripping them to shreds for a few Snapchat views. Does she not get that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Every gobshite knows weed causes anxiety. She is such a bleeping dope. If your really concerned about your anxiety its doesn't take a genius to figure it out 🤔

Reactions: 7
Jenny’s stories, you have to laugh. Next weeks pod is recycling/ using other people’s old content from Reddit, while also fishing for listeners to provide the meat of the episode... “send your stories but make them snappy, juicy and niche while also short enough to fit in a question box”. What’s their contribution other than compiling these?

I understand they are now striving to be a kind of call in kind of line now but it reeks of just taking the lazy route🤷🏼
That’s why it pisses me off when their content is tit or they haven’t done any research. Surely if you rely on your listeners to come up with content (Q&A’s, burner phone eps on Xgalz, taking quizzes and now apparently Reddit rip off) the least you could do is research/make the ‘original’ content (stuff the come up with themselves) you create good.

Reactions: 3
All I could see was the bronzer around her nose. Wtf is that about?

Reactions: 1
Every gobshite knows weed causes anxiety. She is such a bleeping dope. If your really concerned about your anxiety its doesn't take a genius to figure it out 🤔
Not for everyone. Weed calms mine down when im suffering really badly

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not for everyone. Weed calms mine down when im suffering really badly
Weed isn’t supposed to be something to depend on tho, any substance you become dependant on for mental health reasons is not a good idea, it causes the person to rely on it and when they haven’t got it they go crazy as it then becomes an addiction. I’m an avid smoker of 10+ years and I know to treat myself to weed, not rely on it, if you’re anxious keeping yourself busy is way better than smoking a a joint or eating a cookie it only drowns it out until your next one, Lindsay just sees how on trend being a stoner is which is all well and good except she’s mid 30’s with kids encouraging using weed to cure her mental health issues.

Reactions: 10
Weed isn’t supposed to be something to depend on tho, any substance you become dependant on for mental health reasons is not a good idea, it causes the person to rely on it and when they haven’t got it they go crazy as it then becomes an addiction. I’m an avid smoker of 10+ years and I know to treat myself to weed, not rely on it, if you’re anxious keeping yourself busy is way better than smoking a a joint or eating a cookie it only drowns it out until your next one, Lindsay just sees how on trend being a stoner is which is all well and good except she’s mid 30’s with kids encouraging using weed to cure her mental health issues.
In my experience it can cure anxiety short term, but in the long term actually make it worse. It calms it in the moment but leaves you riddled after

Reactions: 13
You know I think she hit the nail on the head with something? All these influencers that have left or changed their content since tattle blew up last year....it galz, claire balding and others. It's only because before that they were just showered with praise by their followers. And of course they were, they were their followers, they're mostly going to like them.
Seeing other people's opinions of them here I think genuinely blew their mind and put them through a complete head spin.

Reactions: 11
Looking at the spotify top 200 charts....have they fallen out of it completely or can I just not find them?

You know I think she hit the nail on the head with something? All these influencers that have left or changed their content since tattle blew up last year....it galz, claire balding and others. It's only because before that they were just showered with praise by their followers. And of course they were, they were their followers, they're mostly going to like them.
Seeing other people's opinions of them here I think genuinely blew their mind and put them through a complete head spin.
Personally I am still a follower . As I previously mentioned I've kept my xgalz subscription in the hopes that it will go back to the way it was, but am really becoming desillusioned that that will ever happen.

I've previously gave feedback multiple times to them when they do their surveys on xgalz and even dm'ed them but to no avail. And I've been a follower since day 1.
The reason I came on here is because I know that they read these threads and hope it will give them some kind of insight.

I don't come here to criticize their clothes, mothering skills etc , I just genuinely feel they need to be more in touch with the kind of content their providing to their followers (especially the OG ones that made them what they are today) and acknowledge the criticism instead of instantly branding any opinion that doesn't sing their praises as hate.

EDIT:

No hate on people who do come on here and talk about their clothing etc... I understand it comes with the tattle territory

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I know, im a smoker 15 + years i would never advise anyone 2 medicate with weed but it works for me. People's minds are wired differently and it does the trick for me when i am highly anxious. I gave it up 4 years but anxiety wasnt going away. At the same time a lot of my friends cannot smoke it because it does the opposite. But I completely agree with one poster who said Lindsay knows weed and edibles are the in thing so she wants to be seen as a pioneer.

Reactions: 5
Yeah at the start of the pod they spoke about Irish influencers and celebs with an honesty that people loved. Looks like they’re too afraid to mention anyone now, unless they’re sucking up to them. No different to any other influencer out there! Sad to watch them resort to talking about tv characters from more than a decade ago 😅
Yes the only people in the influencer realm they really feel comfortable criticising these days is Ali goss.ie and Joanne Larby.

Reactions: 4
But I completely agree with one poster who said Lindsay knows weed and edibles are the in thing so she wants to be seen as a pioneer.
Major cringe (I hate that word lol) if she thinks weed and edibles make her look cool or ahead of the crowd.
All I see is an unhinged 30 something year old on her way to developing a substance dependency problem...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.