It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura thought she was so smart letting liz sling the mud and slate lindsay publicly while stayed in the background and pretended she was a drama free chick. 😂😂 They both made total fools of themselves and while liz lives for the drama and never misses a chance to attach herself to a bit of low down internet fighting she got used and played by Laura. Eejits

Reactions: 15
Laura thought she was so smart letting liz sling the mud and slate lindsay publicly while stayed in the background and pretended she was a drama free chick. 😂😂 They both made total fools of themselves and while liz lives for the drama and never misses a chance to attach herself to a bit of low down internet fighting she got used and played by Laura. Eejits
Liz reminds me of that messy drunk aul one in every local who sits at the bar talking shite and knows everyone’s name and everyone’s business but everyone tries to avoid her, she’s a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually think liz was in the wrong and should apologise, however Lindsey has no problem throwing out the insults and offending all around her and justifies it, so in a way its a touch of her own medicine. They are as bad as each other 2 creepy aul one drink calling 15 year old. Get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 14
The podcast of them licking sosuemes ‘orse hole’ (as they would say) was the last straw for me. I only subscribed to the Patreon 4 months ago and it has been nothing but disappointment and a waste of money. They constantly slate people like Suzanne Jackson everyday but as soon as they announce a collaboration with her they’re tounge punching her gee like she’s some sort of God ...everyone knows the Jackson sisters are no angels

Also correct me if I’m wrong but did lindsay not slate girls for wearing mom jeans/ loose fitting jeans before and now shes wearing them? Make up your mind man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The podcast of them licking sosuemes ‘orse hole’ (as they would say) was the last straw for me. I only subscribed to the Patreon 4 months ago and it has been nothing but disappointment and a waste of money. They constantly slate people like Suzanne Jackson everyday but as soon as they announce a collaboration with her they’re tounge punching her gee like she’s some sort of God ...everyone knows the Jackson sisters are no angels

Also correct me if I’m wrong but did lindsay not slate girls for wearing mom jeans/ loose fitting jeans before and now shes wearing them? Make up your mind man
Yeah it has gone way downhill recently - it was a lot better at the start

Reactions: 6

I don’t believe for a second that they went to so sue headquarters last year and kept their mouths shut. 2 of the
Biggest mouths in Dublin. This was recent and Jenny jus removed the engagement ring. Why would they go last year and keep quiet when nothing was put in the pipeline or no products were given as freebies. This is a recent move and I believe it was set up after their live when they were reviewing Sue’s lipstick. I believe last year they were talking about Suzanne and Carla shitting in the wedding dress and guests being out of it on the big day. Sue the girl boss wanted to win them over and put that to bed, there all tatt the lot of them

Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for a second that they went to so sue headquarters last year and kept their mouths shut. 2 of the
Biggest mouths in Dublin. This was recent and Jenny jus removed the engagement ring. Why would they go last year and keep quiet when nothing was put in the pipeline or no products were given as freebies. This is a recent move and I believe it was set up after their live when they were reviewing Sue’s lipstick. I believe last year they were talking about Suzanne and Carla shitting in the wedding dress and guests being out of it on the big day. Sue the girl boss wanted to win them over and put that to bed, there all tatt the lot of them
Yep! Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Sue knows what she’s doing, but I’d say it’s killin her after all they’ve said about her....

Reactions: 8
Not to derail. Can someone clarify did Suzanne Jackson tit her wedding dress ?? Lindsey changed her mind about buying a house. Id say it was more like no broker or bank would go near her. A shite podcast that more then already run its course isn't going to excite a bank manager. Especially if they actually look her up. She's a total bullshitter and changes her views to suit what going on in her life.
I'd say the new fella is a bell end. He will learn soon that she's an absolute self obsessed melt with very little going on apart from bad dance moves and mental instability.

Reactions: 10
Not to derail. Can someone clarify did Suzanne Jackson tit her wedding dress ?? Lindsey changed her mind about buying a house. Id say it was more like no broker or bank would go near her. A shite podcast that more then already run its course isn't going to excite a bank manager. Especially if they actually look her up. She's a total bullshitter and changes her views to suit what going on in her life.
I'd say the new fella is a bell end. He will learn soon that she's an absolute self obsessed melt with very little going on apart from bad dance moves and mental instability.
Some say it was Sue, others say it was Carla - don't think it was confirmed

Reactions: 2
Yeah she always went on about how she loved that apt in Malahide, never would live anywhere else and if she ever could buy anywhere she’d buy it. Also always went on about her amazing view of the sea and how amazing the beach there was. It was priceless, bla bla. Now because the new lad lives half way across the city all that is forgotten and she hates the old apt and the beach and view. She doesn’t know what she wants x

Reactions: 16
Jenny in particular has changed her tune when it comes to bloggers because Evan is friends with SoSueMe and Roz Purcell. She's defended them on the podcast before, it wouldn't look good if she was cutting the back of her fiance's mates!

Reactions: 15
Jenny in particular has changed her tune when it comes to bloggers because Evan is friends with SoSueMe and Roz Purcell. She's defended them on the podcast before, it wouldn't look good if she was cutting the back of her fiance's mates!
She couldn't be more up Roz's hole, unbearably cringe. Wouldn't like to have to invite Roz to my wedding, all eyes will be on her 😂

Reactions: 19
Yeah she always went on about how she loved that apt in Malahide, never would live anywhere else and if she ever could buy anywhere she’d buy it. Also always went on about her amazing view of the sea and how amazing the beach there was. It was priceless, bla bla. Now because the new lad lives half way across the city all that is forgotten and she hates the old apt and the beach and view. She doesn’t know what she wants x
Yes - she literally lived on the beach last year and said she couldn’t have gotten through lockdown without it! Now cos she’s in some city centre apartment she’s saying she hates the sea and hates the sight of it 😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
So Sue Me was really passive aggressive wasn't she?! did anyone else pick up on that? I'm forgetting most of them now but it was things like oh you have a real unique style don't you, only you would pull that off, people who are into weird stuff are a bit mad like hanging out at graveyards, you two could pull that weird style off (tumblr aesthetic/alt fashion blog) and the kill them with kindness comment, ooft.

Reactions: 4
If I were in her position, I don’t think I’d give up my apartment and move. I think it would be far better to keep your own place where your kids are happy and settled and let him move in. Then, if it doesn’t work out you have lost nothing. I know no one goes into a relationship expecting it to end but at the same time, you have to protect your space and children. The housing situation is so precarious at the moment and the amenities she had access to can’t be replaced.

Reactions: 8
I think the new fella is minted based off the apartment on the south side, the Chanel bag bday prez and did anyone else notice the Cartier Juste un clou bracelet? that could be anything from 5-15k depending on the diamonds. I’d say Lindsay will cling on to this lad just to be a kept woman, that’s why she can afford to not care about the pod or social media anymore

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.