It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda wanted to give Lindsay the benefit of the doubt.

Like maybe from all the dating she’s done, she’s much better at knowing what she wants in a partner and has gotten to the stage where she skips all the bullshit and is upfront about wanting a guy who is stable (financially and mentally), good with kids, wants the same things and is looking to settle down. Or maybe she’s known the guy for a while but they only started dating recently. Even with all that in mind moving in with someone is SUCH a big deal especially with kids in the mix.

Then I thought maybe she wants to move in with the guy because that way she can save money in the hopes of getting a mortgage and buying a house. The only thing about that is the fact that the kids have to move school to the south side now and it would be hella disruptive to make them move school again to a place closer to her new gaff (if this is what she’s planning to do) especially if it’s in the north side.

So yeah, don’t know what she’s up to (god knows why she does half the things she does) but I doubt she would be making such a big decision if she didn’t see herself setting down with this guy for good.
In fairness she moved this quickly with Jimmy too

Reactions: 1
In fairness she moved this quickly with Jimmy too
And look how that worked out...

another thing I don’t get is Jenny absolutely pissing herself laughing at really not that funny comments?? Lol I can’t remember what it was but I remember thinking it was a bit strange/forced!
yes!! I found this so bizarre. She was like- me and Evan steal robes from hotels *hyena sounds ensues*
like calm your tits. And it kept happening. I was so confused lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bit of a better look at the potentially gifted Chanel in her new post. The sides of it are looking a bit rough for a bag that's what less than two weeks old? 😲
No it doesn't? It literally looks like it just came out of the box

Reactions: 4
And look how that worked out...

yes!! I found this so bizarre. She was like- me and Evan steal robes from hotels *hyena sounds ensues*
like calm your tits. And it kept happening. I was so confused lol.
She's been doing that for ages now. Lindsay has been in a fowler all year on the pod and jenny has been compensating for it and trying to bring the girly fun into it by doing this. I'm not a fan of hers but she's a professional I have to say! She's always moving Lindsay along, veering the conversation, lightening the mood etc.

Reactions: 10
She's been doing that for ages now. Lindsay has been in a fowler all year on the pod and jenny has been compensating for it and trying to bring the girly fun into it by doing this. I'm not a fan of hers but she's a professional I have to say! She's always moving Lindsay along, veering the conversation, lightening the mood etc.
Yeah I feel like it’s to compensate for Lindsay always being in such a bad mood lately

Reactions: 2
Yeh I’m starting to feel bad for Jenny she is really trying to compensate for Lindsay lack of interest. Sometimes I think Lindsay can come across really uninterested and bored.

Reactions: 8
Yeh I’m starting to feel bad for Jenny she is really trying to compensate for Lindsay lack of interest. Sometimes I think Lindsay can come across really uninterested and bored.
Yeah and when she does seem interested it’s only because she’s going off on one of her- I hate the body positivity movement, everyone is so sensitive nowadays, I’m not allowed to speak my mind etc. rants.
we got it the first time you said it.

Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s the type that never fully commits to something, all interested at the start but then gets bored ! I’m a bit like that myself 😂😂

I can’t stand the way they (mostly Lindsay) constantly misuse or plain invent/mangle big words. “Cosplay”/“cancelisation” par example. Or Lindsay’s constant misuse of the word stoic. Make it stop 😩. If you don’t have the vocabulary just stick to basic words x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand the way they (mostly Lindsay) constantly misuse or plain invent/mangle big words. “Cosplay”/“cancelisation” par example. Or Lindsay’s constant misuse of the word stoic. Make it stop 😩. If you don’t have the vocabulary just stick to basic words x
Oh "normcore" was one too 😂🙄

Reactions: 6
I really felt that Jenny’s podcast with Adam highlighted how well she can speak on a wide range of topics, I feel like she’s stunted with Lindsay who only likes daily mail level of news

Reactions: 15
I really felt that Jenny’s podcast with Adam highlighted how well she can speak on a wide range of topics, I feel like she’s stunted with Lindsay who only likes daily mail level of news
I know its been said, but I really liked them together. I've listened to his podcast a bit more since then and notice he mentions 'my friend Jenny' a good bit. I'd love to see them work together more.

Jenny/Adam I know you're reading this. Make it happen please 🤣

Reactions: 7
Haven’t been on here or followed those gowls in ages! What happened to the young fella???
She apparently cheated but Lindsay mentioned that he didn't want her commenting on their relationship / sex life. Not sure why he got in a relationship with her and he knows what she talks about on the pod.

Feel bad for Lindsay as well in fairness. Everyone getting on with life and have such security. She's never had a fella that really accepts her being herself. Seems like they always want to change something, and she changes a lot for them. If this lad accepts her, has a stable/good background with money I'd say she'll jump into it head first, even if he's not "the one".

Reactions: 4
Feel bad for Lindsay as well in fairness. Everyone getting on with life and have such security. She's never had a fella that really accepts her being herself. Seems like they always want to change something, and she changes a lot for them. If this lad accepts her, has a stable/good background with money I'd say she'll jump into it head first, even if he's not "the one".
I feel sorry for her but at the same time we are all in control of our own lives.

Reactions: 3
on the new xgalz.. completely judging Emma McEvey (Gaz Beadles fiancé) for being naturally skinny. They sound despicable on the new podcast

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.