It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get you but surely the issue with that is they could be spreading it- if they're all only seeing each other, what's wrong with that?
We're meant to bw staying within our households only.

Using your logic we should all be 'only' seeing our friends and it would be grand šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
We're meant to bw staying within our households only.

Using your logic we should all be 'only' seeing our friends and it would be grand šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Again, as much as I like the girls- thereā€™s no getting away from it that their behaviour is very selfish. Weā€™d all love to ā€œjust hang around with our palsā€.

Reactions: 16
@Sarah your logic would allow people to have a bubble of about 100 šŸ˜‚ so ridiculous. When she has kids who are prob seeing people as well! Donā€™t think you ruffled anyoneā€™s feathers. I think people are just pointing out the ridiculousness

Reactions: 26
I think Sarah needs to go away and do a bit of research on the r number and the whole concept of stopping the spread šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Sarah do you understand the restrictions? You're not meant to meet other households, it's as simple as that. Don't know why that's so hard for you to comprehend? It's pretty simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sarah do you understand the restrictions? You're not meant to meet other households, it's as simple as that. Don't know why that's so hard for you to comprehend? It's pretty simple.
Work is an exception, that's pretty simple too

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s not an exception to sit unmasked beside a colleague. The hse have sent out guidelines that frontline workers should eat alone, unmasked for 15 minutes max preferably not on site, but if it is near a window. So yea sorry if some people take exception to these two sitting on top of each other on a non essential non sensical live stream!

Reactions: 22
ESSENTIAL work is an exception you big gombeen. On what planet is a podcast essential šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

"Physical attendance at workplaces is only permitted where such services can only be provided in person and cannot be delivered remotely."

Read the guidelines:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ESSENTIAL work is an exception you big gombeen. On what planet is a podcast essential šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

"Physical attendance at workplaces is only permitted where such services can only be provided in person and cannot be delivered remotely."

Read the guidelines:
In what world is making a podcast essential work but work in clothes shops, hotels, restaurants, beauticians, schools and gyms isnt? Stop the world, I wanna get off šŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 17

Read the guidelines:
Ah gombeen havenā€™t heard that in a while hahahaha well the shoe fits šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wear a mask in work all day and would be sitting nowhere near as close to my co workers as they were to each other. Did they not share a lipstick as well?? I understand that yes they can meet up because technically itā€™s work related but that doesnā€™t mean they shouldnā€™t at least be socially distant.
Spot on they literally could have sat a bit further apart and at least looked like they were keeping up appearances but of course not, far too dense for that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ah gombeen havenā€™t heard that in a while hahahaha well the shoe fits šŸ˜‚
Same ahaha bring back gombeen if u ask me iconic word šŸ˜‚ and thereā€™s always one white knight with 1/3 of a brain cell ahahah God help us šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 4
Even if work is an exception itā€™s not like COVID ceases to spread just because people are meeting up for work.

I do love a critical argument and going off facts rather than emotions
We get it. You like ā€˜critical argumentsā€™. Youā€™ve said that twice now.
Iā€™m getting ā€˜facts donā€™t care about your feelingsā€™ Shapiro vibes lol.

How was the live? Did anyone watch it?

I watched it, very underwhelming tbh. I think they got one caller, they spent most of it just testing nude lipsticks from different brands. Also Jenny being randomly bitchy to Evan who was being their assistant

Reactions: 11
Even if work is an exception itā€™s not like COVID ceases to spread just because people are meeting up for work.

We get it. You like ā€˜critical argumentsā€™. Youā€™ve said that twice now.
Iā€™m getting ā€˜facts donā€™t care about your feelingsā€™ Shapiro vibes lol.

And by the looks of it, no one else here does since they use slags when someone has a different opinion. Lesson learned and point proven that feathers are ruffled if you depart from the consensus

Reactions: 1
And by the looks of it, no one else here does since they use slags when someone has a different opinion. Lesson learned and point proven that feathers are ruffled if you depart from the consensus
Whereā€™s the use of the word Slags in this quote? Tbh you just posted plain non factual statement and people corrected you. You werenā€™t departing from consensus, you were just wrong in what you said about their type of work being essential

Reactions: 27
Thereā€™s no departing from the consensus of no so called ā€˜critical argumentā€™. Their work isnā€™t essential. They could have distanced but didnā€™t. Youā€™re just not accurate end of story. Very easy to throw the Iā€™ve been slagged card when called out of something that isnā€™t factual

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They could easily have filmed it separately like itā€™s a podcast šŸ˜‚ I find it bizarre that anybody would try to argue that itā€™s essential lol

2 johnnies were at it as well on live stream, apparently podcast are now considered essential.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.