It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love them [
Has anyone listened to Let's solve nothing with Joanne and Muireann? I've listened to a few the past few days and really enjoy their conversations. Like a more mature itgalz.
QUOTE="Anchorwings, post: 3888197, member: 106666"]
Has anyone listened to Let's solve nothing with Joanne and Muireann? I've listened to a few the past few days and really enjoy their conversations. Like a more mature itg

Reactions: 3
Has anyone listened to Let's solve nothing with Joanne and Muireann? I've listened to a few the past few days and really enjoy their conversations. Like a more mature itgalz.
Love Joanne and Muireann. I think they compliment eachother perfectly. Same with Rosemary and Beatrice. I think they work so well in comparison to It Galz because theres a good balance. Even the pod Jenny did with Adam had a great flow of conversation. Having said that, clearly something is working because they're raking it in. I'm just a bit older than their target demographic I think.

Reactions: 9
I think what works is their individuality, in not only a society but especially a country like Ireland where you're age shamed or frowned upon in general if you depart from the norm. I don't agree with all that they say but i find it endearing that they encourage others to be themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How come they don't need to socially distance or wear masks?
Because they are celestial beings who are not mere mortals and therefore do not need to follow guidelines . Also selfish stupid cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Because they are celestial beings who are not mere mortals and therefore do not need to follow guidelines . Also selfish stupid cunts
Another missed opportunity to be a good influence. They literally did their own masks with nim and all.

Reactions: 3
I wear a mask in work all day and would be sitting nowhere near as close to my co workers as they were to each other. Did they not share a lipstick as well?? I understand that yes they can meet up because technically it’s work related but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t at least be socially distant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The promos on their stories are so cringe. The way they are looking at themselves, flicking their hair and trying to get their tits on camera. They are literally eye bleeping themselves.
I have second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's for work?!
The live, it's classed as work since it's for the brand

I wear a mask in work all day and would be sitting nowhere near as close to my co workers as they were to each other. Did they not share a lipstick as well?? I understand that yes they can meet up because technically it’s work related but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t at least be socially distant.
If they're not around other people, what's the problem?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

They are around other people 🤣 are you implying they only meet up with each other and no one else, and go nowhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Do you actually think Instagram lives count as essential work 😂 It's against the restrictions to meet up with anyone else unless essential. Half the country is working from home at the moment having meetings on Zoom, they're not exempt for a podcast 😂

Reactions: 24
Even if it is essential work why are they not wearing a mask or socially distancing from each other was my question Sarah.

Reactions: 6

Tbf Sarah Lindsay has a photo of herself up today around another person, in a lift, without a mask. So it’s not like she’s not around other people lol xx

Reactions: 6
Tbf Sarah Lindsay has a photo of herself up today around another person, in a lift, without a mask. So it’s not like she’s not around other people lol xx
I reckon my response will ruffle a few feathers and I'm not blinded but I do love a critical argument and going off facts rather than emotions so let me ask; how do you know the person in the lift is going to be around others?

Reactions: 1
I reckon my response will ruffle a few feathers and I'm not blinded but I do love a critical argument and going off facts rather than emotions so let me ask; how do you know the person in the lift is going to be around others?
That’s not what I was saying Sarah. I was saying the fact that she’s with that other girl in the lift is solid proof the gals are seeing other people x

Reactions: 2
That’s not what I was saying Sarah. I was saying the fact that she’s with that other girl in the lift is solid proof the gals are seeing other people x
I get you but surely the issue with that is they could be spreading it- if they're all only seeing each other, what's wrong with that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.