It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but Jenny and Adam have such a good chemistry on the podcast together!

Reactions: 6
Agree! Jenny and Adam were great together, I enjoyed that way more than I've enjoyed an it galz in a long time!

Reactions: 6
Ah lads, as much as I disagree with the girls on different (/most) topics, it really looks like they’re reaching a stage of burn out. Have they ever taken a proper break from the podcast? I know it’s their job and it’s a choice but it must be tiring with the pressure of external stuff on top of it... especially when the whole premise of the podcast is based on them being these fun, interesting girls about town....

Reactions: 12
I don’t know about your first question but I am guessing anyone can watch the live since they said it’s gonna be like the Christmas one.

This sounds a bit dramatic so take this with a pinch of salt but Lindsay is literally the one who’s gaslighting her followers. Like you said, she admitted to acting a bit off (more like manic) and said it’s because she was off her anxiety meds (which did not explain her behaviour at all) and then she turns around and says her followers are the ones gaslighting her?
Like no. Just stop. YOU admitted to acting odd, and now you’re saying that people are basically imagining it and you’re fine. Not buying it.
Also, if loads of people are contacting you and asking why you’ve been acting strangely, chances are, you’ve been acting strangely. The fact that she thinks that everyone is wrong /reading into things just shows how delusional she’s become.
Clawing on to be relevant, do you think there’s much life left in the podcast ? I haven’t listened in over a year as I felt it had lost its spark back then or I realized they were
Ah lads, as much as I disagree with the girls on different (/most) topics, it really looks like they’re reaching a stage of burn out. Have they ever taken a proper break from the podcast? I know it’s their job and it’s a choice but it must be tiring with the pressure of external stuff on top of it... especially when the whole premise of the podcast is based on them being these fun, interesting girls about town....
i was going to say this last night , they are on different paths too. Think it’s time to knock it on the head. But you know they will cling on for dear life and relevancy. Jenny wouldn’t be as fucked but Lyndsay would never get such a handy number

Reactions: 10
The content just isn't good anymore. It's kind of sad to see they are self manufacturing drama with tik tok and instagram young wans to stay relevant. It's so click baity to tell people to subscribe to a Patreon for piping hot tea.. lol when it's not entertaining anymore. Like it's not risque to talk about blowjobs anymore. Jenny knows it's not wise (or fair tbh) to rely on Lindsey for the gossip and drama anymore which is why she's trying to do her own thing on tik tok or whatever

Reactions: 10
Sensed a weird vibe in this weeks pod, Definitely think this is the beginning of the end, these things don’t last forever. Also not to be petty (isn’t that what this board is about? Lmao) , but didn’t they say they were recording remotely during lockdown 1? It’s clear that’s a damn lie if you compare to wednesdays podcast to one in April? Why lie just admit that you were breaking lockdown, considering your so “real” with your following!

Reactions: 8
Sensed a weird vibe in this weeks pod, Definitely think this is the beginning of the end, these things don’t last forever. Also not to be petty (isn’t that what this board is about? Lmao) , but didn’t they say they were recording remotely during lockdown 1? It’s clear that’s a damn lie if you compare to wednesdays podcast to one in April? Why lie just admit that you were breaking lockdown, considering your so “real” with your following!
They did do some of them remotely, it's not a total lie. Their x galz livez are over zoom some of them

Reactions: 1
It's a child in a bath it's violating her privacy and sharing the picture to thousands of people. Would you have liked your parents to have done the same thing with a picture of you when you were young ?! It's lyndseys instagram not her children's . Fine for her to share pictures of herself in the bath not appropriate to post pictures of a child in the bath

Reactions: 7
The photo wasn't inappropriate. It was cute and Luna looked happy. That's clearly all that was going through her mind when she posted it. My parents took plenty of pics of me and my siblings in the bath when we were little, and if Instagram was a thing they probably would have posted them. I definitely don't agree with everything Lindsay does but that photo wasn't inappropriate.

Reactions: 21
Yeh I don’t think it’s inappropriate. She has suds up to her chin and you can’t see any of her body. I thought it was a sweet picture. Let’s not nitpick!

Reactions: 24
It’s well known that paedeophiles and others can use these pictures for their own benefit. Be it suds to her neck or not imagine lindsays page is not private so how many horrible people will use that picture for enjoyment for themselves. We live in a warped world with many warped people ! Also how come when Jimmy posts a pic lindsays posts one soon after! Whether we think either of them are doing a great job in raising their kids or not nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors and we only get a brief period of their child smiling!

Reactions: 5
Did you see the lovely sweet note Luna wrote that Jimmy had on stories? About her two aunties, one in Spain and one editing a video, daddy working, riloh doing his thing, about nanas lovely pasta. And then she has and mommy is twerking. So bleeping wrong on all levels. I would be mortified if my child said that all family members are working hard and doing chores and she saw me as twerking 😩

• Haha
The photo wasn't inappropriate. It was cute and Luna looked happy. That's clearly all that was going through her mind when she posted it. My parents took plenty of pics of me and my siblings in the bath when we were little, and if Instagram was a thing they probably would have posted them. I definitely don't agree with everything Lindsay does but that photo wasn't inappropriate.
I think in general parents share too much of their kids lives online. Especially more intimate moments. My parents also took plenty of pics of me in the bath but as an adult I would not be happy if I found out they shared those pics online when I was just a kid. This isn’t a criticism of Lindsay, more a criticism of today’s culture in which people can’t just enjoy a moment with their kids without feeling the need to put it online. Kids deserve privacy. Nowadays, a lot of kids don’t have that and I think that’s sad tbh.

I think in general parents share too much of their kids lives online. Especially more intimate moments. My parents also took plenty of pics of me in the bath but as an adult I would not be happy if I found out they shared those pics online when I was just a kid. This isn’t a criticism of Lindsay, more a criticism of today’s culture in which people can’t just enjoy a moment with their kids without feeling the need to put it online. Kids deserve privacy. Nowadays, a lot of kids don’t have that and I think that’s sad tbh.
Did I see they're doing an episode on being a modern mam or something soon? Wonder will they address any of these type of issues?

Is their patreon at €12,500? Down from €16,000 year?

Reactions: 5
Did I see they're doing an episode on being a modern mam or something soon? Wonder will they address any of these type of issues?

Is their patreon at €12,500? Down from €16,000 year?
So it changes monthly, hence why at the beginning of every month they really go hard on promoting their patreon. Last month they earned $13, 209 (approx) and this month it’s at $12,557. Still a duck tonne of money. Annually they probably make in around $76,800 EACH (about €63,300give or take.) it’s hard to guess what their annual income is because their income changes monthly and this doesn’t include tax + currency exchange charges. so this is just a very rough idea. They also make money from their merch, ads on their podcast and their shows (which they obvs can’t do anymore.) I would guess they make about 80-90 grand a year each and with the shows about 100 grand. Lol this was a long response. I could be very wrong too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.