It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she talking to a teenager??? Why does she care about being called out by a teenager? She has serious arrested development. She's trying to redo her teenage years, not her 20's. It's beyond cringe and pathetic. She will be trying to hang off riloh and his friends in a couple of years. The poor boy will be mortified
Stop can you imagine poor riloh 🤮 my eldest has a friend with a mam like that - thinks she is a teen and rides all her daughter's friends trying her best to be 'cool' and 'woke' it's disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stop can you imagine poor riloh 🤮 my eldest has a friend with a mam like that - thinks she is a teen and rides all her daughter's friends trying her best to be 'cool' and 'woke' it's disgusting
She will find parenting a teenager alot different to parenting younger children. No matter how cool she thinks she is, teenagers need loads of direction and some boundaries.

Reactions: 9
Th
As a teen were probably were all slightly embarrassed by our parents breathing. duck thats a new level . Can you imagine ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% teens like boundaries. She will try gate crash his parties and then will blame lack of father figure when he goes off the rails probably. Its will be everyone else's problem but not parent of the year lindsey.
She will find parenting a teenager alot different to parenting younger children. No matter how cool she thinks she is, teenagers need loads of direction and some boundaries.

Reactions: 9
Definitely agree have two of them here myself and it's the best approach

Reactions: 2
why is no one talking about Lindsay’s new fella being loaded? If that apartment is anything to go by...she mentioned in the x galz live she ‘felt guilty’ about the breakup with emmet so there was definitely an overlap there.
I’ve supported their Patreon for nearly a year now but i’ve finally had enough. They expect you to pay another €3 a month just for one extra ‘quickie’ episode including one where they talk about the Sophie murray/Adam o Reilly drama... trying to entice people who want to hear the gossip when realistically it’s just another ‘hot take’ (not)
The editing on the podcast is shoddy too, volume/quality can be poor and sometimes there’s a minute (or even more) with pure silence/just shuffling if someone rings the doorbell/lindsays kid walks in which makes me think they put the podcasts up without even editing first.
They just egg each other one with ignorant comments about anything from bpd to eating disorders. Their response to hate is usually just ‘sorry we’re sexy and relevant and you’re not,’ except for on that x galz live, all apologetic once it starts to threaten their income...

Reactions: 20
I think it’s safe to say Jenny isn’t preggers. I follow her on insta (yes, I’m one of those people who hate follows...I’m not proud) and she did this true/false thing in her story. Loads of people asked her if she was pregnant and she said no, and that she wouldn’t announce it in a true/false thing if she was. Anyways, it was a pretty definitive no. I should’ve just screenshot it rather than typing this whole thing out but there ya go.

Reactions: 13
Yes on x galz they released an episode with David mcsavage and throughout it they're talking to another dave who's on the couch with them and it's her boyfriend. My theory is he introduced them to David mcsavage cus why else would he be there? Plus, dave treacy is on rte radio that's why I think it's him cus mcsavage used to be on rte with the savage eye wasn't he?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.