It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that live with Kneevo mortification!!! Kneevo came off unhinged but she made a ton of good points she called Lindsay up on a lot of tit. Lindsay is a joke lately she’s trying so hard to be different and woke but she just coming off as a desperate 33 year old trying to keep up with the kids, yes she looks good but so bleeping what is that all you want going for you looking good in hot pants at 33 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She would want to cop on to herself. These interactions with the child Ross are just beyond cringe. Grow up like

Reactions: 6
Yes
Is that new pic up of tonight where they're saying super spreaders
yes it looks like tonight? If you click on the friends Instagram and see her page you can see her outfit tonight the same. Maybe she’s staying in the marker hotel? Her behaviour is very very strange lately? I hope she can get some help and has the support she needs.

Reactions: 10
Your one couldn't even spell spreaders properly!!
An absolute disgrace, a total "f you" to all the medical staff that are working and stressed out trying to keep people safe.
I used to like Lindsay but she really has shown herself to be an ignorant, arrogant , selfish gobshite, too busy hanging around with young ones trying to forget she's a grown woman with responsibilities.

Reactions: 27
Where is Jimmy lately? I know people find him creepy but he looks to be the most incredible dad!!!! If I was him, I would be seeing a lot more of Luna if not most of the time. She seems to idolise him too and gets a proper childhood with him. He brings her to the playground and for lovely walks just the two of them. I think that bloody self absorbed twit is afraid of loosing followers and money through this pandemic that she is doing everything in her power to get attention good or bad as it drives traffic to her. Her sister should really pull her back. Where are her kids? Poor things.

Reactions: 15
Is that new pic up of tonight where they're saying super spreaders

She’s an absolute gowl, I haven’t been in my parents home since last February and didn’t spend Christmas with them because of Covid. This one rots me and getting Covid still didn’t even give her a kick up the arse to cop on.

Reactions: 15
In fairness same outfit means nothing. She literally never changes her clothes its either them fanny stinking shorts or that rotten black cardigan thing

Reactions: 9
In fairness same outfit means nothing. She literally never changes her clothes its either them fanny stinking shorts or that rotten black cardigan thing
It’s almost as if she owns a magical machine that can wash her clothes so she can wear them again - “Fanny stinking” god... this is sad :( why so venomous?

Reactions: 14
It’s almost as if she owns a magical machine that can wash her clothes so she can wear them again - “Fanny stinking” god... this is sad :( why so venomous?
Fanny stinking as in never washed and never off her. Why am I so venomous ?? Its simple her behaviour disgusts me to the core. The way she judges other. Her messed up standards and her selfishness. Will I go on ??

Reactions: 9
Seems to me, they had a Covid test NYE yet went to Courtney Smiths house for NYE celebrations?! According to insta stories that night, and they said on pod test was NYE
How do you know they went to her house? Can I see that somewhere?

Reactions: 1
Agree she has good legs but she has the worst saggy tits an a snaggle tooth. Not as hot as she thinks she is.
anyone here ever breastfed their baby and NOT had saggy boobs? I’m 27 and mine are same after 6 months Breastfeeding probably worse than Lindsay. She is a big stupid c*nt but just slagging her tits and one crooked tooth is just the type of tit that needs to be left in 2020 like what does that message put out to younger girls? If you have real boobs and natural imperfect teeth your not as hot as you think you are? Though women were all about normalising natural bodies these days or...

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How do you know they went to her house? Can I see that somewhere?
They didn’t go to Courtney smiths house that was a throwback video that was posted from last New Years 2019

anyone here ever breastfed their baby and NOT had saggy boobs? I’m 27 and mine are same after 6 months Breastfeeding probably worse than Lindsay. She is a big stupid c*nt but just slagging her tits and one crooked tooth is just the type of tit that needs to be left in 2020 like what does that message put out to younger girls? If you have real boobs and natural imperfect teeth your not as hot as you think you are? Though women were all about normalising natural bodies these days or...
I agree it’s getting really ugly attacking looks, not needed

Reactions: 12
Apparently the xgalz have staged an intervention by threatening to unsubscribe to patrion because of Lindsay’s recent behaviour.. not sure of the full details, just heard that 🙈
How did they do that? If it was me I'd just unsubscribe.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.