It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't even be able to watch these videos. The cringe. Lindsay should just stay in her lane and focus on herself and her family.

Reactions: 5
She just put a video on her story and lads 😂😂😂😂 why does the child sound like an old man giving out to a young wan 😂it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she subjecting herself to this abuse from random kids.. there’s zero entertainment value in the lives and can’t see her gaining anything from it other than a few 15 year old followers.. I feel like she’s taking part in a social experiment or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ross is an absolute Karen 😂 the sooner he figures out you can’t control other people’s mouths the better! If I was his mother I’d give him such a boot up the hole! A spoilt child tbh and he was dragging up drama from weeeeks ago everyone was over that , but Lindsey is right he dragged it back up again for clout ... and him saying keep my name out of your mouth when he literally had on his story everyone spam mermaida jade into going live with me 🥴🥴 he absolutely begged for all dis to happen 😂 I’d love to know his mams take on all dis?!? If he was in school they wouldn’t be long pulling him and his mam over this carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
girls ye are all grown adults slagging a 15 year old
He needs to be told by us " grown adults " to cop himself on.
Also all the " I raised €1587 for Pieta house" , how much did you donate Ross? I think it was the public who raised it not you.

Reactions: 16
He needs to be told by us " grown adults " to cop himself on.
Also all the " I raised €1587 for Pieta house" , how much did you donate Ross? I think it was the public who raised it not you.
sorry forgot you were responsible for all the children on the internet

Reactions: 1
sorry forgot you were responsible for all the children on the internet
Are you?

This " child" as you put it shouldn't be carrying on the way he is. His parent/ carer should have stepped in before this.

Reactions: 9
Are you?

This " child" as you put it shouldn't be carrying on the way he is. His parent/ carer should have stepped in before this.
exactly. not lindsay’s responsibility to give a platform to 4,000 people to bully him into submission.

Reactions: 1
exactly. not lindsay’s responsibility to give a platform to 4,000 people to bully him into submission.
Ross wanted to go on live with her ? Ross loves it all 😂 sure I thought he wanted followers & attention
Lets face it if attention was a drink he’d drink it wit a straw 😋 but sure so would lyndsey🤪

Reactions: 6
Was watching her stories where she’s like “I am funny” thinking “What the actual duck is this woman at?”. Is this some sort of strange publicity stunt for all of them?

Reactions: 3
I watched the first 7 mins of that and I have such second hand embarrassment for Lindsay
The age thing was really getting to her.
She's a dope. Immediately after saying "don't bring my age into this. My age is nothing to do with this", she then goes on to talk about how she didn't have the Internet back in her day and it's completely different for her. Because of her age lol.
Doing her lipstick, "I'm a hot witch" and grabbing her tits. I'm scarlet for her 🙈

Reactions: 11
Here I think jenny needs to stage an intervention. I dunno what lindsey is thinking with these lives, scarlet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.