It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God!!! I had to just stop. Age does matter here Lyndsey. It’s so embarrassing, it’s totally cringe. Why is she doing lives with these children about childish tit. What is that all
About!! Act your bleeping age.

Reactions: 12
I have second hand embarrassment for myself for watching it 😂😂😂 also Lindsay is clearly triggered by age. She can’t seem to accept she’s in her 30s. And I thought doing her lipstick was so immature and her response you’re just like rah rah rah we’re also so immature

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have second hand embarrassment for myself for watching it 😂😂😂 also Lindsay is clearly triggered by age. She can’t seem to accept she’s in her 30s. And I thought doing her lipstick was so immature and her response you’re just like rah rah rah we’re also so immature
Iv just turned 34 and even I was triggered by the constant mention of age 🤣🤣 but then again i don’t go online arguing with kids broadcast to 1000s 🥴

Reactions: 12
Does Kneevo realise she's a big dope at her age too!? Not only that, she will also be Lindsays age one day..

Reactions: 8
Scarlet for the both of them, imagine that being your life arguing live with someone you don’t even really know for all to see.

Reactions: 9
I’m dying of second hand embarssment after watching that I had to turn it off 😩 I wonder what Jenny thinks of it? She’s off getting engaged and Lindsays arguing with people 10 years younger than her on live

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m dying of second hand embarssment after watching that I had to turn it off 😩 I wonder what Jenny thinks of it? She’s off getting engaged and Lindsays arguing with people 10 years younger than her on live
I thought the exact same thing. Jenny and Lindsay friendship will change when Jenny is married i bet

Reactions: 10
Ross said last night his only a few years only than Riloh and if some 33 year old woman called him toxic on a live to thousand of followers, she wouldn't like it.
She going live tonight to lick his hole , like she always does . 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ross said last night his only a few years only than Riloh and if some 33 year old woman called him toxic on a live to thousand of followers, she wouldn't like it.
She going live tonight to lick his hole , like she always does . 😂😂
What time is she going live... this is embarrassing. I bet she will lick his hole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I clicked on that clip, to my detriment. How pathetic. What a vapid, ridiculous life you’d have to lead to engage in that sort of bullshit.
How do two grown women manage to miss maturation completely and end up so, well, pitiful?

Reactions: 8
Tbh it is Ross that’s causing the drama, he’s involving himself and blowing the whole thing out of proportion. On his live yesterday he was saying oh look at mermaida she’s 33 living in a rented apartment and laughing about it as if it’s something to be ashamed about. It’s working both ways he shouldn’t be involving himself with 33 year olds when he’s the one pushing to go live with her when he’s literally 15. There was nothing bad said on the live about him 😂 and tbf Lindsay did handle herself well on that live with kneevo, kneevo was just ott

Reactions: 25
What time is she going live... this is embarrassing. I bet she will lick his hole
He didn’t say but they must be talking in the background and she doing damage control because everyone laughing at her . It be boring 🙄

Tbh it is Ross that’s causing the drama, he’s involving himself and blowing the whole thing out of proportion. On his live yesterday he was saying oh look at mermaida she’s 33 living in a rented apartment and laughing about it as if it’s something to be ashamed about. It’s working both ways he shouldn’t be involving himself with 33 year olds when he’s the one pushing to go live with her when he’s literally 15. There was nothing bad said on the live about him 😂 and tbf Lindsay did handle herself well on that live with kneevo, kneevo was just ott
She knows his 15 since the last time . She said to the girl on her live , that Ross and Niamh were toxic and Niamh house is tit . They got tag and wanted to come on . Anyone spoke about Riloh on live with thousands oF viewers, she go mad . The whole thing is childish but Lindsay 33 . Even the girl was uncomfortable and said she has her own opinion of them , their her friends . They stupid witch should of never feed into it , when she found out his 15 . But Lindsay brought them up again . You know ,she had nothing to say when Niamh ask her to speak . She tit herself . It was gas 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.