It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has been no time said yet. I’ll set up a notification and I’ll try record it for ye 😉 hopefully Lindsay will get a bit of sense and not get into arguments with children 🥴 that young lad is fresh out of the womb god love him
Who is this 15yr old? Where is the connection to Lindsay?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she is the worse of them but I hope to god that she doesn’t bring him on a live.. it could end her

I had really come around to Lindsay before the whole covid thing but wtf? Getting owned by Kneevo on a live and now going live with a 15 year old? It’s absolutely tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had really come around to Lindsay before the whole covid thing but wtf? Getting owned by Kneevo on a live and now going live with a 15 year old? It’s absolutely tragic.
I saw he asked everyone to spam her into going on a live with him.. Wonder will she

Reactions: 1
She’s the same mental age as one, they’ll probably get on like a house on fire.

What reason is this 15yr old relevant to Lindsay anyone know as I'm confused by the connection?

Reactions: 1
What reason is this 15yr old relevant to Lindsay anyone know as I'm confused by the connection?
He was the creator of that love Ireland thing and she loved it... anyways herself and Jenny had that podcast where they poked fun at guys that grow moustaches for Movember (and tbh, I really don’t think they were slagging off men’s mental health) So anyways Ross took major offence to it and keeps bringing up how vile the girls are and calling for them to be cancelled etc 🥴 you know, typical teenage behaviour.

Reactions: 8
He was the creator of that love Ireland thing and she loved it... anyways herself and Jenny had that podcast where they poked fun at guys that grow moustaches for Movember (and tbh, I really don’t think they were slagging off men’s mental health) So anyways Ross took major offence to it and keeps bringing up how vile the girls are and calling for them to be cancelled etc 🥴 you know, typical teenage behaviour.
Thanks for that, was wondering where he came out of !

I thought this as soon as I saw her yesterday. Her brows are halfway up her forehead.
She got it ages ago, I don't watch her regularly anymore but from last night it certainly looks like she got a load of it before Christmas! Not a good look.

Ross is live now trying to call Lindsay and sending her mad voice notes to join the live

It’s actually desperate

Reactions: 8
Im late to this party. Only know of this one because of that other bellend kneevo. How old is this one?? Does she always wear those shorts?? She drones on a bit doesnt she, shiten on and on

No one hardly has screen recordings of the live from last night? Dying to see this blow up 🤣

But that's Lindsay , she goes on live , gets involved in other people tit and talks about people that she doesn't even know and stuff that has nothing to do with her and when she gets pulled for it or an backlash she backs down , did ye see her face with the girl requested to come on . She tit herself 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 6

this is the live. actually so scarlet for Lindsay pandering to kneevo and apologising to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.