It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently she cheated on him. Id say she’s grand
Imagine showcasing him on social media and then openly admitting she cheated on him! I’d say he finished with her tbh, she wasn’t his type and her lifestyle was ridiculed by people close to him. He was on dating sites and definitely chatting to girls more his type

Reactions: 6
What's the story there on the live can anyone fill me in who's that blonde one
Kneevo... she’s a very very angry person. Does only fans, moved over to turkey this year. Think Lindsay said she was toxic and Lindsay ain’t wrong about that!! For some reason Lindsay was up her hole and appeared frightened of confrontation tonight! There is a thread in kneevo here too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone know why everyone in the comments was begging for Ross to join?? Know they were talking about him but what’s he got to do with their beef?

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha they broke up already. Lindsay is so predictable it’s hilarious

Reactions: 5
She said she had someone looking after here while she had covid but was very vague about it, and it wasn’t the boyfriend? Maybe the person she cheated with (if she did cheat)

Reactions: 4
She said she had someone looking after here while she had covid but was very vague about it, and it wasn’t the boyfriend? Maybe the person she cheated with (if she did cheat)
yeah she mentioned in the podcast it was a male friend who already had covid and that’s who was staying with her. I wonder who?

I’m so annoyed I missed the live with Kneevo Cos they have beef what happened
Nothing at all really it was just kneevo calling Lindsay out over talking about her and Lindsay backed down, took it all back and said she got kneevo so wrong and she’s a lovely girl 🥴🙄 she came across as a real crappy arse backing down to someone 10 years younger than her... it was quite embarrassing

Reactions: 13
Oh wow... wish I watched it. How did it end between the two of them? No idea who Kneevo is - is it someone from love IRELAND? 🙈

Reactions: 4
Did she say she had broken up with the boyfriend? I missed the start of the live, what did she say?

Lindsay didn’t like that she kept telling her she was 10 years older. Not gonna lie I was actually excited when I seen the notification pop up that they had Gina live together. I didn’t see the digs on the previous live but I really thought Lindsay would have shut that wee witch down

Did she say she had broken up with the boyfriend? I missed the start of the live, what did she say?
she didnt say much about it. just that they broke up when she got covid. Shell stop doing them lives soon enough. cant say i blame her really

do you think she was isolating at city west. Apparently you can isolate there if you don’t have somewhere suitable to isolate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.