It Galz #2 Lindsey put your gee away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Lindsay on her pal’s story clearly not isolating...no fucks given
Whose story?

Also I have not been following her covid stuff lives etc. If she had symptoms she would need to only isolate 10 days maybe her time is up? Although socializing wouldn't be a great idea!!

Whose story?

Also I have not been following her covid stuff lives etc. If she had symptoms she would need to only isolate 10 days maybe her time is up? Although socializing wouldn't be a great idea!!
She tested positive the week before last and said she was required to isolate until some day this week - can’t remember what day she said. She still had symptoms when she was on live at the end of last week.. I think you are supposed to continue to isolate until you’re 5 day symptom free (in addition to the 10 days after testing positive).. anyway she blatantly said she doesn’t care now and will do what she pleases as she is ‘immune’🙈

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Monday as in today , so if she out galavantine she not supposed to be but that's Lindsay 🙄 When was the last time ,their podcast was in the press or anything good? .

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen the photos but regardless if she is meant to be isolating or not, she should still not be in contact with anyone,same as us all. She reposted a post from a student nurse the other day, I have no idea why when she clearly couldn't give a duck about what healthcare workers are going through right now. I'm sure she would say she does but her actions clearly show otherwise.
I am also gobsmacked she sent her kids to her parents and put them at risk like that. I am temporarily staying with my parents and won't even meet my friends for a socially distant effing walk in the park right now for fear of putting them at risk.
I believe she was shocked she was the only one of the close contacts that caught it, as if she had been so unlucky. Eh Lindsay you could have caught it off any number of the many people you have been in contact with.

Reactions: 12
Hopefully it's an old photo with a current date to troll people... because if lyndsey was sick enough to not be around the kids... then she shouldn't of been around anyone..

But I'd imagine they wanna troll with this pic

Reactions: 3
I’d say it’s to troll because it looks like they’re in a public bathroom ? Could be wrong tho !

Reactions: 6
I didn't agree when they were both attacked on Twitter at Christmas & felt it was a bit of a reach..all that aside, I see her and Jenny as being way different and moving further apart in their views-Like her live the other day just proved it
Yeah I agree they are drifting. Jenny is settling down

Reactions: 4
I’d say it’s to troll because it looks like they’re in a public bathroom ? Could be wrong tho !
Looks like a hotel bathroom

End of story , she’s a selfish bleep to everyone especially her family. Couldn’t care less about anyone else as long as her mEntaL hEaLth is ok - ie get dressed up and pissed /high with her mates and try to not think about what a bleep she really is

Reactions: 17
Who gives a duck what she looks like.
She looks gr8 and well all look gr8🙌🏼
Sorry, I get what tattle is about but let’s not drift from the presenting issues at hand.
Pls :)
Jaysus don’t get me wrong I’d kill for those legs and if I had them I wouldn’t give a flying fionnnuala what anyone thought about me having them out but the issue is that she’s actually caught covid with all her gallivanting and STILL gives zero fucks about what she portrays.... people are LITERALLY DYING.... but don’t worry it’s grand once you’re a stun hun you’re immune to the whole fandango.... I’m physically sick about the whole thing 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s actually bleeping exhausting doing everything to reduce contacts & staying home to protect the loved ones around me and logging in to see people like her just not giving a duck, so sick of it now it’s so selfish

Reactions: 10
She’s not sharing any questions from her question box.. mustn't have been the questions she wanted 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.