Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asdfghjkl!

If all this is to be believed then in the last few weeks she's introduced world to new bf, cheats on bf, gets new bf, introduces him to kids, gets covid, living in fella's flat, Jimmy won't give his child back to her, falling out with customers on whatsapp voice notes, not getting on with Jenny.
Jesus. Spiraling.

Reactions: 22

Lolilolz

Laura thought she was so smart letting liz sling the mud and slate lindsay publicly while stayed in the background and pretended she was a drama free chick. 😂😂 They both made total fools of themselves and while liz lives for the drama and never misses a chance to attach herself to a bit of low down internet fighting she got used and played by Laura. Eejits
Liz reminds me of that messy drunk aul one in every local who sits at the bar talking shite and knows everyone’s name and everyone’s business but everyone tries to avoid her, she’s a mess.

• Haha

D18747

Does Lindsay understand that the 99% survival rate is because of the lockdowns? Because people who need oxygen or ventilators are able to access them because the hospital system can cope? If everyone acted like she does there would be a way higher death rate.
And 30% of people in hospital are under 45, it is not just old people who are vulnerable rather young people in serious trouble can survive with access to the right treatment which would not be possible if we all did whatever the fuck we liked.

Magmay

It’s not an exception to sit unmasked beside a colleague. The hse have sent out guidelines that frontline workers should eat alone, unmasked for 15 minutes max preferably not on site, but if it is near a window. So yea sorry if some people take exception to these two sitting on top of each other on a non essential non sensical live stream!

Tea4tw0_

On the new podcast Lindsay was very defensive about smaller willies and how you shouldn’t discuss size with your friends. It’s okay Lindzz you can admit your fella has a small one

• Haha
i think they are restricting their movements
Jenny was seen out and about yesterday. Her ma was out in portmarnock with the sister and Luna. Imagine how many people they've infected!
Only a matter of time she got it. Has been meeting people as she pleases, drinking in the streets, ignoring all the lockdowns and restrictions we've had to adhere to.
Good enough for her.

• Wow

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
The photo wasn't inappropriate. It was cute and Luna looked happy. That's clearly all that was going through her mind when she posted it. My parents took plenty of pics of me and my siblings in the bath when we were little, and if Instagram was a thing they probably would have posted them. I definitely don't agree with everything Lindsay does but that photo wasn't inappropriate.

Reactions: 21

vvvvvvvvvvv

Massive red flag. I learned this the hard way
Also, everyone saying she is mad moving in with him with the kids, which I agree with. What about him? Why the fuck would you want to move a woman and two kids into your house after a few months dating? It's mental!

Cbh8

Wait for the "Covid wasn't that bad" rhetoric...Lindsay is a danger.
They said in their podcast over Christmas that people and in particular businesses who abided by the government restrictions were “pussies”. The mind boggles. I thought they were in some way intelligent

• Angry
  • Wow

Kezzy

Chatty Member
She probably caught covid from her riddled friends at a gaff party. Fucking morons have the number so high. Spreading covid and a complete disregard for their own families and others who are following guidelines. They deserve to get covid with the carry-on of the lot of them rant over

She was mixing with a good few people... like her mam, sisters, Jenny. Not one of them restricting their movements.
Pack of ar*eholes.
At least we don't have to look at her minge for a few days.

Reactions: 20