It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not subbed but considered it with the kneevo drama and the tattle exposè teaser. I don’t get it though because social media moves on so fast, if you’re gonna tease these kinds of episodes they have to be up SNAPPY or else something else comes along and people aren’t interested anymore. I feel like L knows this and she herself has commented on other influencers not giving their audience what they’re asking for when they’re blatantly asking for it. It’ll be stale by the time she gets around to it.

Reactions: 14
Same tit, different day. My god, she really just rehashes the same shite over & over.

editing to add; I genuinely wish everyone would just unsub. At this stage it may be the only kick up the arse she very clearly needs.
Did she go to NCAD?! She hardly graduated if so?

Reactions: 3
For 3 months and got preggo or just dropped out . Didn’t finish a year and rips off Tracey enmin
I did my degree in NCAD as a single mother of a small child, and graduated with honours. She obviously didn't have the talent or the ambition. If she dropped out after 3 months, then she clearly didn't even complete foundation course. It's hardly worth mentioning so. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ok I gave in and stuck it on, a man is messaging Luna on Tiktok threatening to come to their home?
Am I hearing that right? Does L know who this person is??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She does nothing to protect those kids. Ok she has TikTok(no 10 year old should but that’s on L) but how is anyone able to message her on it? Why has Lindsay not switched messages off? People could be sending her ANYTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s no excuse, Shauna is a tit friend. Only wanted the sesh
Who would want to be a close friend to L though? I'd keep her at arms length too tbh. She is vicious. She might be good for a fun time but you wouldn't turn to her when you needed help because she is too much of a mess and you wouldn't confide in her because she would end up on tiktok trying to make money from your secrets.

I had a friend a bit like L when I was in my 20s and absolute mess but fun to be around. I ended up distancing myself because I felt like her Mammy in the end, always having to pick up the pieces of crappy choices she made or babysit when she took things too far. I feel bad writing this because her crappy choices led to her dying in the end and I always wonder if I would have kept Mammying her could I have stopped her. I suppose my point is people like L are fun until they aren't and it can actually be quite scary feeling like you have a responsibility towards someone who is so messy and 'fun'.

• Heart
Reactions: 24