It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ has to be someone she knows behind this account
I watched the live, male with a similar voice to Ross hogan but it deff wasnā€™t him it was just the slightest bit different. He also mentioned that his dad was dead if that info narrows down who it could be by any bit.

Reactions: 5
She thinks she was the prettier one, she's thin but not pretty, likewise she's not ugly like but she's just an average looking woman and she knows it, hence the legs etc always on show, to showcase her thinness šŸ¤·
She keeps getting banned from her lives or canā€™t even go live on instagram she says
---
Iā€™ve read over the old threads and itā€™s been alluded to loads and referenced but never actually clarified, apparently Lā€™s childhood ā€œdid a number on herā€ and something about the parents being mad religious weirdos and that messed her up, but then Iā€™ve also read they mostly mind her kids and her son was moved in with them for a while? What has she actually said about her childhood that is the blame for this pattern of behaviour including the weird ads screaming meltdown today which was bizarre for a woman almost 40
Exactly she makes out she had a n abusive childhood . She has latched onto it and uses it as an excuse . Sure her son is in that church and going to the camps now . Defo bullshit
---
what are yous on about she's stunning lookin
Nah,very harsh face and plain without make up

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
still no episode.
i'm gonna report to patreon and see if i can get a refund.
it's not about the money really its more the principle.

Reactions: 14
still no episode.
i'm gonna report to patreon and see if i can get a refund.
it's not about the money really its more the principle.
It really is just a Go Fund Me at this stage
Are you two new here?
I canā€™t understand why youā€™re so surprised. This is how she has always operated. This, the woman who got to keep the succesful itgalz platform in the split, which she rebranded as her own and couldnā€™t be bothered to put any effort into maintaining it.

more fool you for giving her your money tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Are you two new here?
I canā€™t understand why youā€™re so surprised. This is how she has always operated. This, the woman who got to keep the succesful itgalz platform in the split, which she rebranded as her own and couldnā€™t be bothered to put any effort into maintaining it.

I can't even argue, you're so right šŸ˜…

I just assumed with all the new followers she would put some effort in!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you two new here?

you're absolutely right.

i got sucked in, like an eejit

Reactions: 8
Same tit, different day. My god, she really just rehashes the same shite over & over.

editing to add; I genuinely wish everyone would just unsub. At this stage it may be the only kick up the arse she very clearly needs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
the episode is up.

reads here all day clearly.
Youā€™ve just proved she tit her knickers once you said youā€™d report her to patreon and out comes drivel šŸ˜‚ she must be hard up if the loss of your sub and threat to report actually gets her moving šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9