It Galz #19 L keeps talking shite, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I gave in and stuck it on, a man is messaging Luna on Tiktok threatening to come to their home?
Am I hearing that right? Does L know who this person is??
Why does Luna even have a TikTok. The tit that comes up on it is not appropriate
She does nothing to protect those kids. Ok she has TikTok(no 10 year old should but that’s on L) but how is anyone able to message her on it? Why has Lindsay not switched messages off? People could be sending her ANYTHING
this was shocking.
he messaged her 4 times and Luna was crying about it.
that is awful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
i almost gave in to the madness and was about the subscribe to the podcast and then basic cop on stopped me from caving in.......

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ she’s activated hahahahah absolutley fuming J mentioned Carrie Bradshaw like…go touch grass

Reactions: 17
Hang on, I thought she said she was on the phone to the tattler in question? 😂 @Ingognito.Queen did she ring you or is she ranting at you via the podcast, talking to herself essentially? 😂 how is anyone writing here different to her battering Jenny online slagging her and her husband off? 😂 pot kettle black?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused…. Incognito queen definitely isn’t the worst and she speaks fairly about both women? No?

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ she’s activated hahahahah absolutley fuming J mentioned Carrie Bradshaw like…go touch grass
Meanwhile Jenny’s living her best life and sharing renovation content in her stunning new home, like a non-problematic queen.

ETA: Wild for Lindsay to be accusing J of profiting off people’s trauma when she’s flogged Ross and his alleged trauma to death, just to build a TikTok following for herself.
---
Looks like it! Also looks like his studio.
ETA again, apologies; there’s no way @Ingognito.Queen would have been posting here on Monday if this lunatic was due to doxx her tomorrow. I reckon this is all clickbait.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
C’mon @Ingognito.Queen get in here!!
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!!! 😂😂😂😂
---
Hang on, I thought she said she was on the phone to the tattler in question? 😂 @Ingognito.Queen did she ring you or is she ranting at you via the podcast, talking to herself essentially? 😂 how is anyone writing here different to her battering Jenny online slagging her and her husband off? 😂 pot kettle black?
I have never ever spoken to L on the phone 😅
I have no idea what is going on here...?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32