Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

I'm pretty sure I was the one who encouraged you to sign up. I can only apologise.
There is big stuff coming so it wss probably worth signing up. In the mean time id reccomend listening to the podcast about the SA, ones about Jimmy, ones with Karla K and the one with Riona.

Love or hate Karla.. she always hits for me, even if shes the rudest person alive. She was probably the best part of the €5 i spent on the podcast that one month

Reactions: 2

SSnark

Chatty Member
There is big stuff coming so it wss probably worth signing up. In the mean time id reccomend listening to the podcast about the SA, ones about Jimmy, ones with Karla K and the one with Riona.

Love or hate Karla.. she always hits for me, even if shes the rudest person alive. She was probably the best part of the €5 i spent on the podcast that one month
Big stuff?

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Both Darren and the King Gaffo lad were calling L. ugly and commented on her age, eyebrows and nails. The Darren lad really jumped straight on her about being ugly before Ross cut him off. I felt a bit sorry for her as the lads were cruel to her face.
L. told the King Fella he needed botox for his 11 lines and L. said she certainly wasn't ugly everyone tells her how pretty she is and she has a better body that girls half her age.
Ross just kept whinging in the background about how he is struggling to process being allegedly groomed online the last few years, same shit, different night.
Is King Gaffo the chap that takes pictures of food?

Poogram

Chatty Member
Did the person engage long on the phone with L? She should of just hung up. If someone working in IT or in a mobile phone provider gave out details that would be a sackable offence surely. I think this could be taken further by whoever has been exposed. Also to add loads of people have been named over the years and they are all soon forgotten. Picking a person out of 7 isn't rocket science.
I think he was able to trace the number on the tattle account or the email, and they cross referenced it with the name and number they suspected which they had because they were a member of lil lippys.

swipeup25

Can this “lil lippy” go to Tenerife and find jay slater then? 😂
In all seriousness where is he. I can't continue over there. Its pa
L has been calling herself Carrie Bradshaw or comparing life to Sex and the City since her teenage years. This is what people from Portmarnock and Malahide always say.. shes known for her SATC obsession. Weird she would pick on that.

Also re: doxxing, to the lil lippies: i was on the same night out as some of the girls who appeared on Lindsay's stories the night of her divorce party. Good luck finding me though.
Mic drop 🎤

distraught007

How else did they doxx? Likely the users were in the whatsapp group (assumption as i can't listen).

But how else? Was there an obvious indicator? Did they link a name to email address on profile?

SSnark

Chatty Member
Genuine question are we saying that an IT expert who has nothing to do with tattle can hack in and find out email addresses?? Can any admin confirm if this is possible or has happened?
Genuine question are we saying that an IT expert who has nothing to do with tattle can hack in and find out email addresses?? Can any admin confirm if this is possible or has happened?
@Helen i think is admin here and can reassure you about people accessing tattle account details

• Heart

imthebadguyduh

Girls just change your email address on your tattle account to an email address that isn’t your personal email address and you will be fine 😂 those of us who are not signed up to LL or in the whatsapp group are fine too

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ok I’ve had to go on instagram to find out who half of these people were. Casper Walsh for one. So looks like he’s way moved on to a cute little woman and why is this ross lad obsessed with the fact Lindsay was riding him. Going to look up the other girls now too as I’m lost lol but want to know. Nosey lol.
---
Ok and keemon ? Whats the beef with her. Looked at her page and she didn’t seem like Lindsay is even on her radar. She has a child and is getting married I think and a page full of pretty feel good content. I don’t get it.
---
I don’t think I can find kneevo on instagram. I can see a fan page alright and pretty racy content so I’m guessing Lindsay is pretty jealous of her ?

Last edited: