Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I love that awful group 🤣🤣 I can’t see the post what does it say?
It said are we allowed talk about Lindsay and her revelations 🤣
Half the people were saying she’s lost the plot and the other half were saying who the fuck are ye talking about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Ross needs to give up the internet for a while.
He is loving this attention and it’s not right. On Wednesday he posted that he was taking some time away from social media.
Then yesterday posts a question box and the only two questions he answered are about Miriam & Kneevo. He is loving all this attention and cannot see or chooses not to see that L is also exploiting him.
They’ve said all that needs to be said on the matter. L dragging people half her age is cringe.
Erin Lilly is a melt, but what has she got to do with this.
I think the brought Erin into it when they were like “we’ll call out influencers watching this l viewing it but commenting on kneevos posts” think they mentioned Niamh Cullen too but can’t remember if they made any remarks on her. It was a bit like bold kids behaving worse getting a reaction whereas if they’re ignored they’ll simmer down ideally.

Reactions: 5

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Can I just get this straight.

Let's call her Jane Doe.
Jane signs up to the patreon.
Jane is part of the lil lippys group. She posts some of Ls messages in the lil lippys group here.
L and some others investigate and figure out who is was, then gets someone dodgy in IT to confirm it.
L then rings Jane and confronts her. She posts this as content on her patreon.
Have i got that right ??????

Surely she should be kicked off patreon for this ??
Poor Jane Doe :( L has lost any remaining good faith.
---
It was semi-accidental, the wedding photo was on a private story of a guest who had Lindsay on that list. Id say the guest sh*t a brick when she realised
---

Id like to know more about this. Is there technology where, say my email for this account could be investigated? Like would it show someone what other sites I used this email etc?
I don’t wanna go off topic too much but the answer is yes. I found a basic article that talks a bit about this which I will link below but honestly there are sooo many ways to get info from someone’s email or phone number that are not mentioned in this article.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Allthebesthandsomes

Thank you. It would be gas if all L does is amp up J's engagement and followers!

On another note, is she still in Galway finding this Internet wizard sleuth who's going to be able to out us all? haha
Someone fill me in where’s Jimmy?
Yes Jenny looks great
---
Is anyone actually worried?

Imagine trying to explain this to a guard, a woman in her forties is complaining on her podcast about something that was written on an online forum? I don't think they'd give it time.
They’d tell you to go offline. Case closed

glitterguts

Same shit, different day. My god, she really just rehashes the same shite over & over.

editing to add; I genuinely wish everyone would just unsub. At this stage it may be the only kick up the arse she very clearly needs.
Did she go to NCAD?! She hardly graduated if so?

• Haha
She is pretty for her age she looks great but I really feel for Jenny in all of this and I am beyond shocked kneevo being the bigger person maybe Elmo is good for her
I think she's seeking legal advise as opposed to being the bigger person.

Anyone listen yet, underwhelmed by the pod description but I'll hold judgement until I listen. Wondering where the big breaking news pods are that she's been going on about for weeks though.

Annie94

Why would anyone be jealous of her? She's an almost 40 year old, with no real job, living off welfare, no relationship, or any real home to call her own, a body that could use toning, several possible addictions, and very few real friends. The way she tries to romanticise people like Kate Moss, Amy Winehouse etc. There is nothing inspirational in chaos. I might have thought the same when I was in my early 20's, but you grow up. She is perpetually stuck. If anything, I feel pity for her.
thats a horrible comments, jaysis theres nothing wrong with not being in a relationship, sure she said herself she is happier on her ownnnn........#leavelindsayalone

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Let her incriminate herself and whoever’s working on it with her! Anyone who’s been “found out”, get the Gardaí to investigate the manner in which your information was obtained in the first place. It may or may not be illegal, and then they’ve opened a whole new can of worms for themselves. No crimes have been committed on this Tattle thread, what’s she’s alleging she’ll do is criminal though. Any damaging information that she published that turns out to be of dubious quality, misrepresenting of a person or just false, will see Lindsay finding herself on the end of a VERY expensive lawsuit. She won’t need to worry about being boring with a mortgage when all is said and done.
Any of the accounts mentioned by L should look at the person L has listed at the person whom did the sleuthing. They’ve admitted that it was them so might be handy evidence if anything does come of this mess 😂