Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthebesthandsomes

I don’t think they’d give her much credence but the trailer for the episode has her screaming, “I WILL OUT YOU” like the psychotic fuck that she is. When you’re dealing with a lunatic of this calibre, fully unhinged, God only knows where she’ll take things. She learned nothing after defaming Jenny and accusing her of abuse when that landed her into a lawsuit. She’s also got nothing to lose, no assets and no life. Sometimes they’re the most dangerous cohort!
What happened with the lawsuit?? I missed that
Yeah there’s no point taking legal action in Ireland it’s a joke

Reactions: 3
Just to be clear, i haven't heard it. Im fighting the urge to pay up. However, i feel like there is no basis for an IT expert to link numbers to this account. If so, i got some questions for the lippy sleuths.
I wouldn't recommend subscribing to LL. I was told, by our very own IQ actually (you owe me a drink!!) that the backlog is worth the sub but it honestly isn't. Very lazy bad content. If you want to give L your dime I would recommend XGalz. Don't waste your time with LL, she was in her absolute prime in the XGalz days!
---
L is actually gas on live too. Her humour and wit just doesn't translate to LL at all sadly

Last edited:

Poogram

Chatty Member
That's all so unhinged.
Yeah it really was giving Paul Stenson vibes. Thinking he had the big scoop on something that was literally nothing.

The craic between herself and L was really good. Would like to see more of her lil lippys on the pod if the content would be good!

Last edited:

distraught007

What shit stirring cunt sent her a photo of J from her wedding though on the literal day of? May that cunt lick the spoon they stirred the shit with. But seriously before all this, posting your ex best friends wedding pics to laugh before they’d posted anything so it wasn’t public, that’s fucking unhinged in itself. It would make me get a safety order against her.

Kneevo must have went to a solicitor to get a cease and desist or L read her and realised she was fucking up Ross’s case, so in a tizzy, reached for more drama, mob in sighting riots and tried to bully a former fan I’d go as far to say. Reeks of secondary school nasty bitch bully vibes. The smell of Ask.FM bullying off her
It was semi-accidental, the wedding photo was on a private story of a guest who had Lindsay on that list. Id say the guest sh*t a brick when she realised
---
Wait, so did L dox IQ to her ‘lil lippies’?

Just general advise to anyone - use a VPN, regularly clear your cookies, use a fake email for sites like this (and don’t use 2 factor authentication for it, also don’t use this email for any legit purposes) and be aware that if someone has your phone number they can get a lot of info on you. You don’t even need an IT expert to find out info using someone’s phone number, there are sites where you can pay for them to get that info for you.
Id like to know more about this. Is there technology where, say my email for this account could be investigated? Like would it show someone what other sites I used this email etc?

• Sad

Annie94

To be fair if those tits are saggy I wish I had saggy tits. She’s a messy bitch but you can’t deny her bod is stunning.
ah yeah tbf she looks great! skirt a bit short tho jaysis.........sure as they say either do tits out or legs out for a night out..

she couldnt give a toss fair play....im sure lads will be thrilled chatting her up tonite

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Like who cares anyway? I don't know why L makes a big deal of it? Most men think with their dicks first. Obviously his relationship with J is on a whole other level.
I don’t. I was just responding to someone’s q about if L & J hooked up.
It was kinda funny that L & J & E all hooked up at some stage but separately until L started going on about her and E.