Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

not being rude but honestly who even cares?
most of us are on here for a chit chat and everything here is the truth ya know?
I was just thinking the other day. If she doxxed me and saw our mutuals, she would flip a lid. But ive never got any good gossip from any of these connections.. theyre through her sisters age group or her old friend group with Jenny pre podcast

Reactions: 1

Allthebesthandsomes

Her daughter is lucky the father is stepping up for the lack of a mother she has. Ma pissed out of her head making up fake conversations on a phone while dad's taking her for the swiftie experience( no tickets but at least he's giving her a proper childhood experience)God love her.
Is jimmy still about?
---
I thought she uses the internet authentically and as who she is 😆 she’s partial to a fake account like the rest of us
I think she loves the drama she’s addicted to it! I can relate 😳😳😳😳

Allthebesthandsomes

I’ve no idea, I’m only around since the kneevo callout, I’ve read back on how much L seems to hate but also be obsessed with J, but she abuse she throws J’s way online, it’s weird she’d reference them riding, no? 😂 maybe J is the one that got away for L 😂
I followed her years ago, bloggers unveiled times etc, was more a fan of hers than Jenny. I’m kinda liking she’s still toxic though 😂

• Haha
Also the irony of her saying thay Js article was full of typos when Ls post had a typo in it too 🤣 the bang of jealousy off everything she posts about Jenny is awkward.
She can’t keep her shit together for long enough to achieve anything so she makes out that she thinks it ‘uncool’ to have your life together. Maybe boring to a teenager, but to someone at her stage in life a bit of stability would be a good thing, and clearly much needed.
What's J's name on TikTok?

Poogram

Chatty Member
Am I crazy or can anyone else remember Lindsay on live with Ross when he was under age???? I feel like I remember this happening and it being posted on here a few years ago.
---
I looked and found it! It’s in itgalz #6 thread. How can she criticise kneevo when she was also entertaining and befriending a child when she was in her 30s
---
And she would have been coaxing him to say shit about people, the way she still does with him!
---
It’s all over mas on a rant on fbook now
Did the post get deleted? I can’t see it now

distraught007

There is no numbers associated with Tattle. IQ and the others were in the whatsapp group, thats how they got their numbers. They narrowed it down to a few Lippys and then got an IT expert to see IQs email which linked her to one of the Lippys.

Or is there a way of tracing numbers back? Im no IT expert

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Either way, there’s a married couple that have both shagged L at some point, according to her and I’d say neither of them want that discussed or brought up repeatedly

• Haha