Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Like who cares anyway? I don't know why L makes a big deal of it? Most men think with their dicks first. Obviously his relationship with J is on a whole other level.
I don’t. I was just responding to someone’s q about if L & J hooked up.
It was kinda funny that L & J & E all hooked up at some stage but separately until L started going on about her and E.

Reactions: 3
Not going to get a chance to listen until tomorrow, I've such FOMO!

Is it an actual interview or what way is it layed out?
Still surprised incognito was chosen of everyone tbh

Jellybb

VIP Member
I am so bored of the noughties pop culture shite. We get it, you love Amy winehouse
Same!! I’ve actually noticed about 7 instagram accounts and their whole accounts are based on 2000s culture. It was funny for 5 minutes but move fucking on now 🙈

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She went ape dhit the day j got married didn’t she? Like im sure J didn’t give a bollox
---
Sorry did L have sex with J? I haven’t followed in yonks
I’ve no idea, I’m only around since the kneevo callout, I’ve read back on how much L seems to hate but also be obsessed with J, but she abuse she throws J’s way online, it’s weird she’d reference them riding, no? 😂 maybe J is the one that got away for L 😂

Poogram

Chatty Member
Anyone else think its a ploy to get more followers? The girl she was speaking to kept engaging with her asking what ifs what ifs- but realistically if L was trying to expose you, youd just not engage because ya know she'll put it on the pod? I just find it very hard to believe
I’d imagine IQ thought she was just going to blast her picture, name, job etc on her instagram stories

Allthebesthandsomes

That’s true
She lives in a fantasy. The pictures of her saying she has a better body than a teenager? Eh no. Saggy aul one like me. But she’s a nice figure. She does zero exercise though. She’s a nasty piece of work.
But they are the most dangerous….shes nothing to loose. Jenny has a degree, a husband that seems nice and a house.
She also has class.
Lyndsey has a drink problem I think. Does the social welfare not class the patron as earnings?
Also where’s jimmy
I’m blocked!!!!! What’s her handle? She must be paranoid as my insta is boring bastard ville

• Haha

distraught007

I'm pretty sure I was the one who encouraged you to sign up. I can only apologise.
There is big stuff coming so it wss probably worth signing up. In the mean time id reccomend listening to the podcast about the SA, ones about Jimmy, ones with Karla K and the one with Riona.

Love or hate Karla.. she always hits for me, even if shes the rudest person alive. She was probably the best part of the €5 i spent on the podcast that one month

Reactions: 2

SSnark

Chatty Member
There is big stuff coming so it wss probably worth signing up. In the mean time id reccomend listening to the podcast about the SA, ones about Jimmy, ones with Karla K and the one with Riona.

Love or hate Karla.. she always hits for me, even if shes the rudest person alive. She was probably the best part of the €5 i spent on the podcast that one month
Big stuff?

Reactions: 2