Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
That’s true
She lives in a fantasy. The pictures of her saying she has a better body than a teenager? Eh no. Saggy aul one like me. But she’s a nice figure. She does zero exercise though. She’s a nasty piece of work.
But they are the most dangerous….shes nothing to loose. Jenny has a degree, a husband that seems nice and a house.
She also has class.
Lyndsey has a drink problem I think. Does the social welfare not class the patron as earnings?
Also where’s jimmy
Sure during the ItGalz time L had to give up drink as she realized it a) wasn’t her friend & b) she was regularly doing it, didn’t last long.

It’s mad how she seems to think everyone is jealous of her. Anyone who writes anything negative about her is overweight and jealous of her body 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone in the chat asking where the pod is or last week's pod or why the last pod was 20min long and crap?

Sorry to go on about it but wtf was the point in signing up and paying for this dog shit.

Ofc I can't message L and ask or she will no doubt drag me all over socials.

Would really appreciate if one of the lil lippies has any info 🙏

Ok I gave in and stuck it on, a man is messaging Luna on Tiktok threatening to come to their home?
Am I hearing that right? Does L know who this person is??

• Wow

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Genuine question are we saying that an IT expert who has nothing to do with tattle can hack in and find out email addresses?? Can any admin confirm if this is possible or has happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

noseyned99

Jesus 😳😳 has to be someone she knows behind this account
I watched the live, male with a similar voice to Ross hogan but it deff wasn’t him it was just the slightest bit different. He also mentioned that his dad was dead if that info narrows down who it could be by any bit.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The guards are right on it.

Did she actually post anything? Or is this some sort of multiple week tease about something that only about 100 people would understand?
I'm just going off what's posted here tbh, I can't be arsed trying to understand her ramblings 🤣
---
I am sure most of us dont give a fuck but I am sure none of us want our full name and photo out there - even if a gossip site
Very fair point, I could do without the effort of it, my days are busy. That would be the only inconvenience though.

But what have people said about her really? All I see here is people discussing her content that she puts out there publicly.

• Heart

Annie94

i almost gave in to the madness and was about the subscribe to the podcast and then basic cop on stopped me from caving in.......

ChaChaChaSummer

i also signed up for some juicy gossip.
the last episode was 2 weeks ago and was only 15 minutes in length and was just talking about ross and miriam mullins?
why is she so into miriam mullins all of a sudden?

ChaChaChaSummer

Haha so typical. Embarrasses herself to get all this attraction, but can't actually do the job and monetise it. She's really lost without J.
i'd say she had an influx of new patreons on the back of all this drama.
you'd think she'd take this chance to keep them on board by actually releasing podcasts that were paid for.

distraught007

I think Lindsay is really pretty and has an AMAZING bod. I will also always support the youthful agenda she pushes.

I think sometimes a minor detail can throw an outfit off and in that instagram story with the fangirls on the street, something wasnt hitting with the angle of the camera and how things sat at that particular moment.