It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she got against people with full time jobs? Does it come from a place of insecurity? It’s very odd how she is ALWAYS going on about how uncool it is to be in employment!
She is obsessed with not working, and women not working in general.
This was evident in the Dave Mc Savage podcast when she said:

'I don't believe in women full time working, unless the father is at home maybe'

Often her thoughts/opinions have no continuity.
She said on a previous Lipstick Lessons podcast entitled 'Kim Kardashian and Bella talk being working women and spring fashion trends:'

‘Everyone is going cray right now about women talking about their work. I don’t understand what the worlds problem is with women expressing that they work hard’

But then in another podcast: ‘Reading out my ex boyfriends texts,’ she says:

'I know renting is tit right now, but work it out, go to Spain, work in a bar. Not everything is about a massive mortgage.
She then mocked people who would have to ‘work for the next 35 years to pay that all back’

Reactions: 8
She’s bitter because she’s unemployable & she knows it
What will she do for money when the children grow up? And the interest in her dries up? Like she may have maintained some level of interest after itgalz, but like as many says, she doesn’t grow - surely even her fans will tire of the same regurgitated content every year

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Relistening to old episodes of itgalz to do commentary on her current podcast is surely just scraping the bottom of the barrel? She's just going to spend the whole time slagging off J lol

Reactions: 26
What will she do for money when the children grow up? And the interest in her dries up? Like she may have maintained some level of interest after itgalz, but like as many says, she doesn’t grow - surely even her fans will tire of the same regurgitated content every year
The dole. Either that or sex work. She’s going to end up even more bitter and sad than she is now

Reactions: 6
I hate admitting this, but I feel is she began like commenting on “influencer drama” and having lives and podcasts talking to them about it, she would actually stay relevant
Everyone gets invested in it

Reactions: 12
Oop she dropped the figures of the lawsuit on live. Jenny tried to sue her for 350k and she ended up getting a 10k settlement. Wild!
---
Oop she dropped the figures of the lawsuit on live. Jenny tried to sue her for 350k and she ended up getting a 10k settlement. Wild!
Also sorry last update, but she also said Jenny blocked Riloh on socials after the split. They were so close and he would have been 13/14.. very sad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I stopped following the threads a while back because it seemed like she would never talk about it. I don’t follow her on tik tok but just happened to open the app and she was on my FYP Live right at the moment she started talking about Jenny and the fall out. TikTok algorithm working in my favour 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 15
---

Also sorry last update, but she also said Jenny blocked Riloh on socials after the split. They were so close and he would have been 13/14.. very sad.
I’d say she thought L would use his account to stalk her which she prob would have

Reactions: 26
I’d say she thought L would use his account to stalk her which she prob would have
I mean there are websites to see anyone’s instagram story. It’s just sad because she knew him since he was a baby but look each to their own I guess.

Reactions: 5
I mean there are websites to see anyone’s instagram story. It’s just sad because she knew him since he was a baby but look each to their own I guess.
No doubt it's really sad for the child. But if that's what J needed to do to remove herself from a toxic situation then that's what she needed to do I suppose.

Reactions: 34
Did anyone see the live? Evan getting off with young xgalz and she’s voice messages from them??? What the duck

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I stopped following the threads a while back because it seemed like she would never talk about it. I don’t follow her on tik tok but just happened to open the app and she was on my FYP Live right at the moment she started talking about Jenny and the fall out. TikTok algorithm working in my favour 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Please spill the beans ! I was at work and missed it !!

Reactions: 2
No doubt it's really sad for the child. But if that's what J needed to do to remove herself from a toxic situation then that's what she needed to do I suppose.
Also it would also be inappropriate for Jenny to be talking to a minor online if she’s no longer a close family friend?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.