It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to slutshame, but why brag about sleeping with more people? Is it not “better” to have had two solid relationships? Jenny is not bothered about her so why is she so obsessed?

Reactions: 16
Not to slutshame, but why brag about sleeping with more people? Is it not “better” to have had two solid relationships? Jenny is not bothered about her so why is she so obsessed?
unpopular opinion but I don’t get why it’s a really big flex in this day and age to have a high body count, for anyone. I actually think it’s really disgusting. she’s so embarrassing to carry on this way

Reactions: 8
She’s actually a cunt!!!

Reactions: 11
The blazer thing - any of those sad sacks that are laughing away at it whilst paying for her to be a cunt are pathetic. For a modicum of approval from a dickhead bully that would mock them openly if they weren't her cash cows.

Reactions: 19
The blazer thing - any of those sad sacks that are laughing away at it whilst paying for her to be a cunt are pathetic. For a modicum of approval from a dickhead bully that would mock them openly if they weren't her cash cows.
She sees everyone else as an atm

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 5
L hasn’t had a successful relationship since Jenny ever, I feel bad
This is so true. She has a turbulent / transactional relationship with EVERYONE family included. At that point you have to reflect on yourself. As for her friend / tag along, if L wasn’t an “influencer” Shauna wouldn’t be friends with her

Reactions: 6
Sorry more on the “she doesn’t have friends since me I feel bad”
I know we joke about it because she’s very private with her friends but even though her wedding was small, all her friends were there. She had people fly from the states who aren’t “industry” friends

who would L invite to her wedding who aren’t industry friends? I wouldn’t count Shauna since she does the podcast with her regularly and met her through lil lippies and she’s is a big wannabe so realistically she only has the one with dog who isn’t a friend she met through the industry

So realistically L and J have small friend groups if we discount those they met within the industry? Counting the ones they met in the industry, J has stronger, more solid friends that are low maintenance and self sufficient.

I’d rather one or two authentic friends that are low maintenance than loads of friends who’d stab me in the back and walk over my body to get ahead

Reactions: 21
Absolutely - quality over quantity.

It's also such a childish way of going on 'I have more friends than you ha'

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure most of her “friends”” are her sisters friends no?

Also, she had to invite Fiona little to her divorce party, that’s just trying to make the numbers up

Reactions: 6