Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nervousshock

VIP Member
The accused has the right to defend himself with a solicitor present and to have the allegation investigated thoroughly, the onus is not on him to prove his innocence. It’s the literal law.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Genuine question:
Can you ask for that to be done? I always just thought once it was out there that was it, if what was written was true. Riona put everything online for the world to see(including videos of her having sex on a public story). Don’t get me wrong I think she was young, foolish and definitely taken advantage of so I can see why she’d want it erased but I’m unsure what legal action can be taken over articles about her?
Honestly no clue. Any legal eagles here that would know ?

miserysorrow

VIP Member
She is more raw than Lindsay. I am not her biggest fan and she does make ridiculous statements at times but in a lot of ways she is actually more mature than L. She has a full time job and is studying as well.
Why is L not working? She complains about being a single mother and being broke. Both of her kids are in school all day, she could work if she wanted to.
Despite all the inappropriate stuff she comes out with, I thought she was funnier than L.

It probably has to do with her having a life outside of social media and the scene, especially when she didn't know about the painting about Baldy Mcdonagh holding a sex doll but it was talk of the town for people that were aware of those circles which L is clinging to her geriatric life onto to stay relevant (they're overrated anyway LOL).

I saw on her story before that she has a dog and a little boy too? Didn't L have a dog for clout and couldn't even look after it or never bothered to train it so she made her parents look after it?

Poogram

Chatty Member
Yeah I was really confused when she claimed she was single during the shower fall live but Shauna recently posted being out with Pat and L