Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulumc93

Seriously lads, you are the ones that brought something she specifically asked you not to bring to a gossip forum. If this isn't time for influencer gossip then maybe think twice about what you post here. Me, the person you are attacking and many others who don't pay her for her content wouldn't have a clue if you weren't gossiping about it here so I don't know why ye are getting all high and mighty. Well done yourself.

Are you taking the piss?

I'm defending L from someone saying she's not a victim and you're actually disgruntled.. her PUBLIC INSTAGRAM has the story shared with the title "my experience with rape".. someone here says that she done x and y in the past and essentially says they can't believe her because she's always saying people abuse her.. I stick up for L even though again, this is shared PUBLICLY on her story so if you follow her you will know.. pls get a grip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Whosthatgirl23

I've missed something here. I hadn't watched Lyndsey in ages until the hysteria over the fall.
Has she given up one of her kids????

• Haha
Reactions: 1

nervousshock

VIP Member
You're disgusting
She’s accused everyone in her life of abusing her, Rhilos dad, Jimmy, her mother, her best friend to name but a few. When she talks about another abuse, and puts it behind a paywall…. Yeah, I’m not here for it. I am in no way commenting on the contents of todays podcast as I won’t pay for someone making content out of a serious attack.
'Accused?' - or told the truth?
It’s an accusation until it’s proven.

miserysorrow

VIP Member
Oh god that free one she put out on YouTube with that Shauna one, who in their right mind is paying to listen to that shite. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard. They're both toxic together and the immaturity is pathetic, laughing away like hyenas to themselves.
Where do I find it? I checked on YouTube and there's no videos on site, unless she privatised it

nervousshock

VIP Member
I’m not shutting it down at all, however, I’m entitled to my opinion on content that’s published and the fact is she’s accused everyone in her life at some stage of being abusive. I’m not commenting on her rape allegations as I’ve not listened to them and I won’t pay to listen to that type of content. But I’m deeply uncomfortable with someone naming another person in a public domain without any judge and jury. So I’m checking out of this witch

nervousshock

VIP Member
I mean, I don’t know what makes you so certain she hasn’t been abused by people she has claimed to be abusive in the past. I know she falsely accused J of being abusive but that doesn’t mean she isn’t telling the truth about the others. At the end of the day, I don’t think she owes any of us ‘proof’ of being abused. You don’t have to believe her, but saying she’s like the girl who cried wolf is pretty harsh, especially when you haven’t even heard what she has to say.
This podcast claim aside, as I have no idea what she alleges, and have no opinion on it as I have not heard it, I think she’s the girl who cried wolf because anyone who’s had any dealing with her has been accused of being abusive by her. As a female, I would not even be friends with her because I would be concerned of what she would accuse me of after the friendship ended. When one person is forever loudly accusing everyone else of being the problem, I certainly grow tired of the same claims. She was proven to be a liar with the statement she published with J. Anything she has said since has been taken with a pinch of salt because L is a liar.
Even a broken clock is truthful twice a day, so I’m not for a moment suggesting this latest allegation is false, but she has a history with both lying and accusing people close to her of abusing her.