Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JabberHockey

It's constantly spoken about in the LL Whatsapp group
A private WhatsApp group? Isn't that supposed to be among supporters & friends of L? And don't you have to pay to gain access? Sounds like she's just discussing things among people she considers friends and supporters, not making bold threats on social media.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch what she was talking about on the live? She mentioned having many symptoms but I didn’t hear of what. She also had an appointment in the Rotunda this week? Is L ok?

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Where do I find it? I checked on YouTube and there's no videos on site, unless she privatised it

I could only last about 7 minutes. The audio is poor and I don't understand if this is meant to show what the pod is like or just be two friends talking shite.

Poogram

Chatty Member
Does L's young lad ever be around anymore? I only ever see Luna in her tiktok's or insta stories. (wouldn't be a follower)
When her and Luna moved into the apartment with her ex, he lived with the grandparents. Maybe he never left there either.

nervousshock

VIP Member
Her ex allegedly got a woman pregnant and she took a man back who had another woman pregnant, so…. No…. It wasn’t her business……