Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Don't know though. It's the comment about jealousy follows her everywhere. Maybe she's just feeding into the tattle speculations that her relationship with Shauna will blow up soon.

I don't know what their relationship is like though but who cares if they both made cookies or rice Crispie cakes. Is this their banter?
errrrrrrm.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
Idk why you would think that. Most people don’t report their sexual assaults even when there is physical evidence. L would not have the evidence required for it to go anywhere. So, I imagine she wouldn’t want to report knowing it prob wouldn’t make a difference and would likely cause her more distress.
Surely you’d atleast try? It could help save someone else from such a predator

nervousshock

VIP Member
Of course, anybody who has suffered at the hands of rape or abuse has my support and sympathy, however, I would not pay someone’s podcast to listen to such content.

And my original comment is merely saying L has accused many people of abuse, in the past. Without knowing the contents of the podcast, I cannot comment on it, I can only comment on her previous accusations and comments.

distraught007

Does anyone follow that Hope friend of L’s? What’s her deal? How does she survive, afford her lifestyle? Doesn’t appear that she works? Has a very dramatic story up this morning, as if something drama filled happened last night
She seems really nice and not annoying. :-|

miserysorrow

Chatty Member
I didn't know they were even friends. Would never see them on each others stories, or maybe I've missed this?
No you wouldn't the friend that told me this even thought it was weird herself that Pete and Conor actually were work colleagues in the same bank but they follow each other so I'm guessing they still keep in touch along the way

cananyonetellme2021

She is a brazen liar, nothing she says would make me think less of someone else because she is a clout chaser. Never forget the statement of lies she issued in the wake of the IT Galz split, or how she dragged a pregnant woman mercilessly, the paternity of someone else’s child was nothing got to do with her but she still made content out of it. He always has luna and still includes riloh in family activities. Unless like mother of the year, sending the child to live with granny so as she could move in with an unstable relationship.
What pregnant woman? What did I miss?

Zzzzzzzztop

Are they from north Dublin?
---

Oh fuck off, I was asking a genuine question. Get off your high horse. If anything, you’re making me not want to educate myself on the topic if the “educated” people have your attitude. Well done
Choosing to stay uneducated just to spite me lolll OK