Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glamgal01

I think Hope is a sex worker. Find it very strange shauna wasn't at the divorce party but I suppose portmarnock is a trek from town.

nervousshock

VIP Member
some of the comments on here make me feel sick. Don’t understand why some people are so quick to believe women lie about being raped. If you listened to the pod you can hear it in her voice how much it affected her. She also didn’t name him on the pod, people figured it out. Some people seem to think she absolutely has to report it- she doesn’t have to! women are entitled to process their SA anyway they want to. Her talking about her rape on a pod is a far less heinous act than someone actually raping her but some people want to die on the hill that her poor abuser deserves to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. That’s fine, go for it, you can presume him to be innocent all you like, but L can still speak out about it if it helps her to process it. She was clearly triggered by all the Russell Brand stuff and I guarantee her pod helped at least one woman listening
Alleged abuser.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I find this comment really confusing
---
Off topic but he mentioned in the pod that she was blackmailed during the J thing with voice notes. Honestly I think she should just screw them all and that whole scene over, say what has to be said and if its behind a paywall so be it why shouldnt she make money off it. if they have shit on her so what. We've all said bitchy things in voice notes, it doesn't mean she hasn't been done wrong by. As if J has never sent a bitchy voice note, please. I'm sure L has shit on her too. I'd say that's partly why she was scared of coming forward about P too.
---
And also some of these comments are disgusting, this is why victims choose not to come forward.
Sorry, this one

Mslittlechat

Do you remember the Xgal podcast with Pete where he tells the story of going to a “hooker” on Xmas day after the session.. always found that an odd thing to say.

A lot of talk on Pete here. Is he mentioned in the most recent podcast?
Do you remember the Xgal podcast with Pete where he tells the story of going to a “hooker” on Xmas day after the session.. always found that an odd thing to say.

A lot of talk on Pete here. Is he mentioned in the most recent podcast?
No he is not mentioned at all

nervousshock

VIP Member
And to post someone deserves to be raped for not believing another woman, are you also suggesting L deserved what happened? That is so disgusting, I can’t believe someone would even take it this far. Nobody deserves to be raped, and wishing it on a person is so messed up. Shame on you.