It Galz #17 two year since the split, and we still don't know tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow that Hope friend of L’s? What’s her deal? How does she survive, afford her lifestyle? Doesn’t appear that she works? Has a very dramatic story up this morning, as if something drama filled happened last night

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow that Hope friend of L’s? What’s her deal? How does she survive, afford her lifestyle? Doesn’t appear that she works? Has a very dramatic story up this morning, as if something drama filled happened last night
She seems really nice and not annoying. :-|

I believe they interviewed her on ItGalz. I forget her exact story, maybe some sugar baby stuff? She’s a real treat lol.

Reactions: 1
Love the divorce party. We're organising one for my bestie atm 😂 its such a relief for her and we want to celebrate her movin on in her life. Its made me think of L's one- her sisters werent there nor was Shauna? Surely they want to celebrate this with here cause its been literal YEARS shes been trying to get it?

Reactions: 7
Love the divorce party. We're organising one for my bestie atm 😂 its such a relief for her and we want to celebrate her movin on in her life. Its made me think of L's one- her sisters werent there nor was Shauna? Surely they want to celebrate this with here cause its been literal YEARS shes been trying to get it?
one of her sisters was there, other lives in Spain

Reactions: 2
I thought she said on pod before that she’s a sex worker?
Yeah I think she’s a sex worker . The divorce party is a great idea unless it’s a week after you ex bestie got married and then it looks like desperation for attention . Comes across pathetic given the timing . Absolute rent pal as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Hope is a sex worker. Find it very strange shauna wasn't at the divorce party but I suppose portmarnock is a trek from town.

Recently L was saying how they'd had a row about logistics of a night out and Shauna was saying she was choosing Chloe over her.
Shauna seems a weird friend who gets jealous of your other friends but dumps you for men. L also said Shauna started as a fan, not the healthiest dynamic.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have a video of Shauna first arriving on the scene at L and Pete’s show? When she kept trying to take the mic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.