It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tartan skirt and black jumper video the jumper is actually doity. And the last reel is actually hard to watch does she sound a bit like Sophie Murray or something? And the forced laugh “haw haw gals love me some alone time”.

Reactions: 4
Her reels are just cringe and badly done. She doesn’t have the personality or aesthetic of people like keemon and Sophie Murray. Comes across like she’s pathetically trying to keep up with Gen Z. “I love me a soup and a sandwich girls” very cringey. Then the posing kicking her leg up in every other reel in a blazer, boots and 80s style hair. No idea what she’s aiming for 😂

I wonder if Chloe was talking about one of the Kehoe sisters about the bad lip filler. Think she’s pals with them.

Reactions: 6
Her reels are just cringe and badly done. She doesn’t have the personality or aesthetic of people like keemon and Sophie Murray. Comes across like she’s pathetically trying to keep up with Gen Z. “I love me a soup and a sandwich girls” very cringey. Then the posing kicking her leg up in every other reel in a blazer, boots and 80s style hair. No idea what she’s aiming for 😂

I wonder if Chloe was talking about one of the Kehoe sisters about the bad lip filler. Think she’s pals with them.
Oh my god, how many accounts do you have 😂😂
1668639032457.png

I do think Jenny is just following every trend going atm, hoping something sticks and helps her go viral or something. It’s a bit inauthentic. Have to say Lindsay’s tik toks aren’t great either

Reactions: 6
Today's ep is only half an hour? Kinda disappointing.
Also - the first 12 minutes is her comparing the Robbie Williams and Kendrick Lamar concerts.

Reactions: 3
Today's ep is only half an hour? Kinda disappointing.
Also - the first 12 minutes is her comparing the Robbie Williams and Kendrick Lamar concerts.
Came here to make the same point, defo unsubbing after this month. The irony of L starting the pod talking about work ethic lol, she's all talk and no substance.

Also she posted on discord saying, only half the pod uploaded and the rest would be up at 6. If only half uploaded, why can't she just re-upload it now?

Reactions: 7
Came here to make the same point, defo unsubbing after this month. The irony of L starting the pod talking about work ethic lol, she's all talk and no substance.

Also she posted on discord saying, only half the pod uploaded and the rest would be up at 6. If only half uploaded, why can't she just re-upload it now?
Exactly - it's always 6pm on a Friday so why was half of it put up this morning randomly? 😂

Reactions: 1
I so do not care about the Pete Davidson fascination… but lmao at Lindsay saying ugh he just hops from relationship to relationship and love bombs and gets tattoos with his newest girl. Lindsay you literally do that too! Literally has matching tattoos with her exs and this NY guy. Ahh Lindsay…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I so do not care about the Pete Davidson fascination… but lmao at Lindsay saying ugh he just hops from relationship to relationship and love bombs and gets tattoos with his newest girl. Lindsay you literally do that too! Literally has matching tattoos with her exs and this NY guy. Ahh Lindsay…
Does she having matching tats with the new man? 😳

Reactions: 1
Random thought but why does Lindsay hate EmRata so much lmao she said that she’s happy her husband cheated on her on the new LL ep. She slags her off all the time and so did Jenny in It Galz days. Such a random slightly vain but pretty harmless celebrity to have such a vendetta against. It’s got to be jealousy?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The way Jenny pronounced pecan nuts as PeCaaaayn nuts in the latest vlog. Wouldn’t have noticed if it wasn’t pointed out with the gyozas on here!

Reactions: 3
The way Jenny pronounced pecan nuts as PeCaaaayn nuts in the latest vlog. Wouldn’t have noticed if it wasn’t pointed out with the gyozas on here!
Seriously do not understand people who CONSTANTLY pronounce words obviously wrong? Like they will hear the correct way of saying a word in a conversation but keep using the wrong word.

fiona L’s sis kept doing it a few years ago on a pod talking about Maura higgins, calling her moira and L calling her Maura in the same conversation.
Like do they think they are being quirky???? I’m starting to hate Jenny with the way she pronounces words like she is too above the actual pronunciation of it. Because that’s the way I like to say it because I live in malahide and only shop in an Asian market I’m aloud to!!!! And I am oblivious to anyone correcting me. If she just READ the word slowly she could see she is saying it wrong. Wreck the head bleep

Reactions: 2
Seriously do not understand people who CONSTANTLY pronounce words obviously wrong? Like they will hear the correct way of saying a word in a conversation but keep using the wrong word.

fiona L’s sis kept doing it a few years ago on a pod talking about Maura higgins, calling her moira and L calling her Maura in the same conversation.
Like do they think they are being quirky???? I’m starting to hate Jenny with the way she pronounces words like she is too above the actual pronunciation of it. Because that’s the way I like to say it because I live in malahide and only shop in an Asian market I’m aloud to!!!! And I am oblivious to anyone correcting me. If she just READ the word slowly she could see she is saying it wrong. Wreck the head bleep
Ugh I remember her calling Maura moira, as if her name wasn’t said multiple times everyday on love island?? She really had no excuse for saying the wrong name lol

Reactions: 4
Random thought but why does Lindsay hate EmRata so much lmao she said that she’s happy her husband cheated on her on the new LL ep. She slags her off all the time and so did Jenny in It Galz days. Such a random slightly vain but pretty harmless celebrity to have such a vendetta against. It’s got to be jealousy?
J & L were OBSESSED with hating on Emrata - I never really understood it.
I think it was part of J's fixation on not labelling herself as a feminist and Emrata being everything she hated in women :rolleyes:
If you think back on the pod - they both come across as very anti-women at times.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.