It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listening to todays LL - Lindsay got a job in Tropical Popical!! She sounds absolutely delighted, I think this will be really good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Delighted for L. She could still do her social media stuff while doing this. It would help actually. Might bring more people to tropical popical to her get their nails done off her

Reactions: 7
When she was looking for people to do nails in town had a feeling it was for Tropical Popical. This will be good for her I think.

Reactions: 3
That's it. Never posted on Tattle before but made an account specifically today to say this. For over a year, in the incessant Asia Market hauls, Jenny has been mispronouncing "gyoza". As "goyza". I've finally cracked. PLEASE, someone, correct her. It's "gyoza". It's like you read it! Please! Make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's it. Never posted on Tattle before but made an account specifically today to say this. For over a year, in the incessant Asia Market hauls, Jenny has been mispronouncing "gyoza". As "goyza". I've finally cracked. PLEASE, someone, correct her. It's "gyoza". It's like you read it! Please! Make it stop!
What's the big deal

I noticed this too, for someone who carries on like she’s the first woman in Ireland to eat Asian food you’d think she’d get it right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I notice this too and it wrecks my head! Also remember when she was pronouncing "matcha" as "masha" and got annoyed when people corrected her

Reactions: 9
I notice this too and it wrecks my head! Also remember when she was pronouncing "matcha" as "masha" and got annoyed when people corrected her
I always feel like she’ll be the first friend in a group to correct someone but the last to take a correction on board.

I remember in one of the old pods she was talking about how it’s an ick if a guy doesn’t know they offer you a taste of wine in a restaurant not to see if you like it but to see if it’s corked.

If patronising was a person.…

Reactions: 18
What's the big deal
Because she’s made going to the Asian Market and eating Asian Food a personality trait. If you’re going to make content out of another cultures food, the least you can do is learn how to pronounce it properly. Wikipedia do pronunciations. She could look while she’s writing her script for her next podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Shauna exaggerate her accent slightly or am I imaging that? Sounds a bit forced at times & it wrecks my head

Reactions: 5
Does Shauna exaggerate her accent slightly or am I imaging that? Sounds a bit forced at times & it wrecks my head
It has to be forced, goes through my head as well, no one speaks like that! & I have family from the middle of Dublin City born and reared!! I’ve grown to like her but still tend to find myself rolling my eyes at how she pronounces words.

Reactions: 6
It has to be forced, goes through my head as well, no one speaks like that! & I have family from the middle of Dublin City born and reared!! I’ve grown to like her but still tend to find myself rolling my eyes at how she pronounces words.
Yeah I thought so - she must think she sounds cooler / funnier with that ridiculous forced Dublin accent. I’m sorry but you sound like a sap … it’s simply too much 🤯

And one more thing …. I feel Shauna tries to be extra filthy talking about cock / getting dick etc and that seems forced to me as well. I know its part of the podcast but it just screams sex maniac wannabe who’s trying to be as vulgar as possible. Serious pick me vibes

Reactions: 13
Yes that’s so spot on! All for empowering women to talk about sex and to get out there if that’s what they want to do but sometimes the way she talks about getting the ride mimics how ‘lad lads’ talk about girls and seems like it’s quite performative.

Reactions: 3
Guys don't ask what made me think of this...but who remembers this live with Lindsay and Kneevo -

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHAAAAT?! OMG - I though she made a show of herself. She had nothing to say back to Kneevo.
I always thought L was sassy and quick but Kneevo dragged her.
Oh, I thought th Kneevo one came across as somebody who just wanted to be offended. She wasn't going to let anybody get a word in, wasn't interested in hearing what anybody else had to say. From what I could see, L copped this early on and realised there was little point engaging with the wannabe harridan.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.