It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny always said she wanted kids in her early 30s and she said ‘once you hit 35, what’s the point’ or something to that affect. I always thought it was a really immature viewpoint.
Wonder has this opinion changed now that she’s 33.

Reactions: 14
J & L were OBSESSED with hating on Emrata - I never really understood it.
I think it was part of J's fixation on not labelling herself as a feminist and Emrata being everything she hated in women :rolleyes:
If you think back on the pod - they both come across as very anti-women at times.
Iv been listening to so many old episodes recently, just so bored with the podcasts out now a days. Like I’m back in Jan 2019, their just so impressionable. Mainly Jenny, L was talking about driving and J said something about ringing NDLS to get a copy of her photo on her license, L was like what is that what is NDLS? And Jenny just goes: I don’t know.
You do know Jenny you were just talking about ringing them 😂 I know it’s so minuscule but J literally just does whatever is cool at that second lol

Jenny always said she wanted kids in her early 30s and she said ‘once you hit 35, what’s the point’ or something to that affect. I always thought it was a really immature viewpoint.
I’d love to know!! Has to be happening soon for her then if that is her thought process?

Reactions: 5
Iv been listening to so many old episodes recently, just so bored with the podcasts out now a days. Like I’m back in Jan 2019, their just so impressionable. Mainly Jenny, L was talking about driving and J said something about ringing NDLS to get a copy of her photo on her license, L was like what is that what is NDLS? And Jenny just goes: I don’t know.
You do know Jenny you were just talking about ringing them 😂 I know it’s so minuscule but J literally just does whatever is cool at that second lol
There are so many moments like this that were actually infuriating!
I'm doing a re-listen of Itgalz too - not in any kind of order but there are SO many things I'm rolling my eyes at and I know it's been mentioned here before but J was SO passive agressive towards L at times!!

I still really miss them though 💔

There are so many moments like this that were actually infuriating!
I'm doing a re-listen of Itgalz too - not in any kind of order but there are SO many things I'm rolling my eyes at and I know it's been mentioned here before but J was SO passive agressive towards L at times!!

I still really miss them though 💔
Me too!! Missing them together so much the episodes were great!!! 😂 it’s so mad to listen back and hear the two of them talking to eachother😂 but yeah so much shite coming from J’s side it’s so mad to listen back realising what happened in the end😂

Me too!! Missing them together so much the episodes were great!!! 😂 it’s so mad to listen back and hear the two of them talking to eachother😂 but yeah so much shite coming from J’s side it’s so mad to listen back realising what happened in the end😂
And random sorry slow day at work, but I really do think J did the dirty work when it comes to the breakup!! I get it was a thing where L said J was talking about her behind her back but I really do think J and Evan prob did most of the damage, like tattle posting or spreading rumours about L and her kids

Reactions: 6
Am I tripping or did L say on the pod in the past that she dated Mark Mehigan and it was an insanely bizarre experience?? If anyone remembers the ep plz let me know

Reactions: 4
I feel like Pete has been shunned a bit by Lindsay. I know both read here so expect something on their stories if not, but he was flavour of the week after the break up and seriously helped her with the podcast and live shows. I hope she hasn't fecked him over, he seems like he'd be a great friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I tripping or did L say on the pod in the past that she dated Mark Mehigan and it was an insanely bizarre experience?? If anyone remembers the ep plz let me know
Yessss I remember - I thought they did a zoom date or something during the height of the pandemic/lockdowns and he kept asking to see her boobs?? Don’t remember the ep, I actually thought it was a livestream but I do remember her mentioning him

• Haha

And random sorry slow day at work, but I really do think J did the dirty work when it comes to the breakup!! I get it was a thing where L said J was talking about her behind her back but I really do think J and Evan prob did most of the damage, like tattle posting or spreading rumours about L and her kids
I feel like Pete has been shunned a bit by Lindsay. I know both read here so expect something on their stories if not, but he was flavour of the week after the break up and seriously helped her with the podcast and live shows. I hope she hasn't fecked him over, he seems like he'd be a great friend.
I was thinking the same ! It's been ages since she's had him on her stories or on the pod

L met Shauna through Pete and she mentioned pretty recently the three of them hanging out together on the pod. I like Pete, L if you’re reading this get him back to do another LL ep.👀

L met Shauna through Pete and she mentioned pretty recently the three of them hanging out together on the pod. I like Pete, L if you’re reading this get him back to do another LL ep.👀
Yeah, I know how they met. L hasn't had him on her stories in ages and vice versa. Also - he is brilliant on the pod, him and L are great together, such an easy listen.

Reactions: 3
Yessss I remember - I thought they did a zoom date or something during the height of the pandemic/lockdowns and he kept asking to see her boobs?? Don’t remember the ep, I actually thought it was a livestream but I do remember her mentioning him
Yea I feel like this was a pod with unpopular opinion, someone mentioned him and L said yeah I know him I went on a zoom date with him😂

I definitely remember her saying something along the lines of ‘I don’t want to be running around after a toddler in my 40s’ but she does have a ‘if it happens it happens’ attitude towards having kids in general, I just assume that means up until a certain age then she wouldn’t want them

I don’t see Jenny having kids you know, she has ‘cool aunt’ energy like she has the vibe of your fave aunt as a kid who you love cause she is cool and treats you like an adult but maybe isn’t super maternal. Or I see her only having one. She’s always had a ‘if it happens it happens’ POV, she’s talked about it a handful of times over the years.

Reactions: 3
J & L were OBSESSED with hating on Emrata - I never really understood it.
I think it was part of J's fixation on not labelling herself as a feminist and Emrata being everything she hated in women :rolleyes:
If you think back on the pod - they both come across as very anti-women at times.
I know none of us are immune to it in some ways but it really seems like they struggled to see most women as anything other than competition, regardless of whether they knew them personally or not

Reactions: 7
They either saw some women as competition, or they saw some women as objects to idolise and aspire to. Rarely did they seem to see women as just... people.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.