It Galz #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lindsay said what the long term plan with the fella is? Will he be moving back or is she shipping the kids over to New York?

Reactions: 2
I think they should be split too!! It’s been ages and they are simply not comparable anymore!! Jenny is so insanely boring tbh lol and I like the general chit chat about L and Shauna. To be honest I think this thread really helps L and we nearly have made her turn the podcast into something we all love and enjoy!! I don’t mean that in a patronising way to L, I just feel she knows we like suggesting things anon because Dublin is very small

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Jenny’s vlog this eve about the stresses in the last few months for her ? Could be the lawsuit

Reactions: 4
Looks like L is going back to do nails 👀 I agree threads should be split. It’s been over a year and like someone said above they are not comparable anymore. All J does is go to blogger events and her only personality is going to the Asian market. L isn’t as active on social media as J but still gives more imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pro - Lindsay may stop making fake accounts to skew the comments in her favour
Con - regardless of them splitting, people will still compare both on both threads so seems kinda pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't split the threads. They would never have achieved their individual profiles on their own. Their friendship and its breakup is why most of us are here! If it was split, most of us would end up yo-yo'ing between them to see what 1 has been saying about the other. And I don't care if it irks L: she keeps mentioning the old podcast and the whole situation herself. They're indelibly linked, always will be until they come up with something better than It Galz.

Reactions: 37
Don't split the threads. They would never have achieved their individual profiles on their own. Their friendship and its breakup is why most of us are here! If it was split, most of us would end up yo-yo'ing between them to see what 1 has been saying about the other. And I don't care if it irks L: she keeps mentioning the old podcast and the whole situation herself. They're indelibly linked, always will be until they come up with something better than It Galz.
Yeah I agree - let's just continue on with one thread.

I actually really enjoyed Friday's LL episode. When I saw the title - 'restoring balance and the meaning of celebrities tattoos,' I was like UGGHHHHHH :rolleyes: but it was actually quite good - L is so easy to listen to.

Reactions: 10
Pro - Lindsay may stop making fake accounts to skew the comments in her favour
Con - regardless of them splitting, people will still compare both on both threads so seems kinda pointless
Hahah true, and since she reads here and most definitely has an account, she can make a poll or split the next thread lol. But I think we are still comparing them in the post ItGalz lens and would be cross referencing threads like crazy.

Reactions: 5
I imagine both L and J have made accounts on here. J was a big Reddit user back in the day and L honestly seems too lazy to create account after account. Especially if she’s not even promoting LL at all on her actual accounts? L is just the more likeable one out of the two imo so it’s not surprising she’d have people on her side.

Did anyone else see J might have to move back home and Evan might be moving in with his nan to save for a mortgage.

Reactions: 11
I imagine both L and J have made accounts on here. J was a big Reddit user back in the day and L honestly seems too lazy to create account after account. Especially if she’s not even promoting LL at all on her actual accounts? L is just the more likeable one out of the two imo so it’s not surprising she’d have people on her side.

Did anyone else see J might have to move back home and Evan might be moving in with his nan to save for a mortgage.
Didnt see that. Its very shite that a couple with two solid incomes finds its so diffocult to buy a home in ireland 😭

(Said as someone currently living at home a truly feeling like there is never a hope for me)

Reactions: 8
I think it’s moreso because the apartment they’re in now is being sold and they don’t see a point in signing a new lease and renting somewhere new when they intend on buying soon.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s moreso because the apartment they’re in now is being sold and they don’t see a point in signing a new lease and renting somewhere new when they intend on buying soon.
Ah thats a bit more positive - fair play to them! Always got the impression that theyve been fairly savvy about saving

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.