It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I don't usually be a fan of her solo episodes but she was bang on the money about the kardashians having eating disorders.

Reactions: 8
Just finished the latest LL episode and although I've heard the story before - I was literally laughing out loud at the image of the poor French lad getting a taxi with his hospital gown flapping in the wind 🤣, Lindsay climbing over the balcony into the next apartment, and then not wanting to wear the t-shirt and jeans her neighbour gave her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unsubbed to LL a while ago as was just too busy but re subbed and binged a good few and actually think L is doing class. I was struck by just finding her raw af, like a few pods weren't as good and she can acknowledge it or talk about how she is doing in a really raw way that I feel is admirable to be that honest and vulnerable. Overall really liking it, howled at a few and absolutely loved today's pod, L was so on form and it just came through. She's a great interviewer too, after listening to other pods for a while can really appreciate that when listening today compared to some v well known podcasters. Also, I think there's an authenticity in how when L is not in top form or going through something it comes through in her content and I think it benefits her to lean into that during those times and be as raw with that as obviously she feels comfortable to be. Like with the planned pod cancelled due to car being stolen and her just being open re that. I like that she acknowledged when people didn't like the music pod too and heard a lot more self awareness from her in general.

Reactions: 13
I unsubbed to LL a while ago as was just too busy but re subbed and binged a good few and actually think L is doing class. I was struck by just finding her raw af, like a few pods weren't as good and she can acknowledge it or talk about how she is doing in a really raw way that I feel is admirable to be that honest and vulnerable. Overall really liking it, howled at a few and absolutely loved today's pod, L was so on form and it just came through. She's a great interviewer too, after listening to other pods for a while can really appreciate that when listening today compared to some v well known podcasters. Also, I think there's an authenticity in how when L is not in top form or going through something it comes through in her content and I think it benefits her to lean into that during those times and be as raw with that as obviously she feels comfortable to be. Like with the planned pod cancelled due to car being stolen and her just being open re that. I like that she acknowledged when people didn't like the music pod too and heard a lot more self awareness from her in general.
Completely agree.

L has taken a lot of the feedback on board - she has given up on the serious topics like the Magdalene Laundries, sex workers, homelessness etc. And has dropped the music recommendation podcasts.

L is a great storyteller and interviewer - you can tell she relaxes people who are with her.
Wednesdays episode was great, as are the ones with Shauna (I feel bad that I judged her so harshly at first - she is actually lovely)

Reactions: 13
I can't get over how she brings out the best in people she has has on.
Karla, Claire and of course Jenny!
Hard to believe its the same Jenny have now reading script!

Reactions: 7
jenny just wants to prove through rr that she has "brains"......like she wants to educate people on things.
the girl should go and do secondary school teaching if shes wants to lecture on boring topics lol

Reactions: 9
Which one of you encouraged her to tell the house burning down story, again?! 😑

I Can't be paying for this tit

Okay I take it back, first half of the pod was worth paying for alone and OMG Lily allen definitely has an eating disorder 😱
I don’t sub to LL so sorry if I’m taking this up wrong but hasn’t Lily Allen been open about having EDs for a while now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.