It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny doing her hair on her vlog is the most relatable thing she's done for me. She is useless 😂 I am the exact same. She's talking herself off a ledge half way through :ROFLMAO:

"ok don't mind this"
"this bit is hard"
"I have a weird shaped head"
"ok, don't do it like this the way I'm doing it"
"I can't get a middle part"
"I have baby hair and broken hair, at this point I'm like whatever"
"Uh I said I wasn't a hair expert"
"Maybe I'll get a dyson airwrap"

She's doing a bun like :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Usually like the vlogs but couldn’t get through the most recent one
I found this weeks vlog grand, the ones I can’t stand are the quiet ones with captions. I want vlogs I can half concentrate on whilst I do other things and you can’t do that with those videos. I hope she doesnt do anymore but she said in this weeks vid that she likes doing that style of vlogs, ffs.

Reactions: 8
I found this weeks vlog grand, the ones I can’t stand are the quiet ones with captions. I want vlogs I can half concentrate on whilst I do other things and you can’t do that with those videos. I hope she doesnt do anymore but she said in this weeks vid that she likes doing that style of vlogs, ffs.
They do require a lot of concentration but I hate the ones where she’s just speaking the camera she always ends up irritating me- I prefer her talking while doing stuff like the cooking tutorials etc

Reactions: 1
AOK and Shauna J bottom of the barrel! Did anyone think Jenny uploaded the unedited pod in today’s one? She restarted sentences a few times and it felt like they were meant to be cut out

Reactions: 1
The irony of Jenny posting Alexander Wang shoes and then a clip from Johnny Depp's trial. Abuse is abuse.

Reactions: 3
AOK and Shauna J bottom of the barrel! Did anyone think Jenny uploaded the unedited pod in today’s one? She restarted sentences a few times and it felt like they were meant to be cut out
So far 3 of her 5 guests have been on the pod before - like I thought this was a fresh start kind of thing? the Shauna podcast was actually better than I thought but again she is beyond annoying to listen to. I thought L was going for a more grown up, sophisticated feel and Shauna doesn't mirror that in my opinion. Just seems like a random guest tbh, the episode didn't really have much of a point...?

Reactions: 6
Yep she did- someone wrote on her discord that the pod sounded weird and she replied saying she had uploaded the unedited version accidentally

Reactions: 5
I’m all about getting that money but cringe at J’s stories on IG didn’t they do an episode slagging girls doing paid promo for always. It would have suited her with it galz but now she’s just the same as those straight laced influencers. Cringe after watching. How do people listen to RR it’s like she’s reading a story to kids in the clips I hear. She is so uptight after it galz I find. Loving the more loose conversation on lipstick lessons have to say. Although I’d like some guests we haven’t heard from..

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m all about getting that money but cringe at J’s stories on IG didn’t they do an episode slagging girls doing paid promo for always. It would have suited her with it galz but now she’s just the same as those straight laced influencers. Cringe after watching. How do people listen to RR it’s like she’s reading a story to kids in the clips I hear. She is so uptight after it galz I find. Loving the more loose conversation on lipstick lessons have to say. Although I’d like some guests we haven’t heard from..
I never understand the narrative that people can't change at all over the course of years lol. Some things or places I ranted and laughed about years ago I really like now. Jenny's in her 30s and knows the podcast wont be around forever, let her get her money while she can. Id rather see her get a sponsorship for pads than listen to Lindsay regurgitate guests 😂 Also imo Shauna is the type of person Lindsay would be slating during IT galz so...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I never understand the narrative that people can't change at all over the course of years lol. Some things or places I ranted and laughed about years ago I really like now. Jenny's in her 30s and knows the podcast wont be around forever, let her get her money while she can. Id rather see her get a sponsorship for pads than listen to Lindsay regurgitate guests 😂 Also imo Shauna is the type of person Lindsay would be slating during IT galz so...
So it’s ok for Jenny to change her opinion on things but not Lindsay? Ok. At this point I could write a think piece about how the random bias towards Jenny on Tattle has really tarnished Lindsay’s image. It all seems very unfair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So it’s ok for Jenny to change her opinion on things but not Lindsay? Ok. At this point I could write a think piece about how the random bias towards Jenny on Tattle has really tarnished Lindsay’s image. It all seems very unfair.
Lindsay has tarnished her own image. Her lack of work ethic during the your gal period is what did it IMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Lindsay has tarnished her own image. Her lack of work ethic during the your gal period is what did it IMO
I disagree. Firstly neither of them had good images in the firstplace - Rosemary McCabe and the ick episode just to give to major examples,anyone? All Lindsay did was publicly state why her and Jenny fell out - why is that a bad thing? She said they fell out for reasons to do with Jenny but yet loads of people took Jenny’s side based of absolutely nothing when ultimately no one knows what really happened between those two so should have neutral opinions.

She continued to post content regularly on Patreon but continously got slated for it on here for no reason. No one cared when Jenny started a new podcast less than 2 months after It Galz ended but Lindsay should’ve sacked hers off for 6 months to please people on Tattle who don’t like her anyway?

I like Jenny a lot but I think Lindsay has had a way harder time on Tattle for very nit picky things. That is just objectively true at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I disagree. Firstly neither of them had good images in the firstplace - Rosemary McCabe and the ick episode just to give to major examples,anyone? All Lindsay did was publicly state why her and Jenny fell out - why is that a bad thing? She said they fell out for reasons to do with Jenny but yet loads of people took Jenny’s side based of absolutely nothing when ultimately no one knows what really happened between those two so should have neutral opinions.

She continued to post content regularly on Patreon but continously got slated for it on here for no reason. No one cared when Jenny started a new podcast less than 2 months after It Galz ended but Lindsay should’ve sacked hers off for 6 months to please people on Tattle who don’t like her anyway?

I like Jenny a lot but I think Lindsay has had a way harder time on Tattle for very nit picky things. That is just objectively true at this point.
We'll agree to disagree so

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Most true thing I’ve read on here. Ofc J can change her mind when slagging other girls off and then doing the same thing for money herself 🙄 I mean get paid while you can. She just makes me cringe. Did she get jaw filler does anyone know?

This is a very whitewashed version of events tbf

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.