It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIIIIIINNNNNNN the left corner we have Jenny claffey
Patchy fake tan, an over sized blazer, bad boots and a face like a slapped arse

IIIIIIIIINNNNNNN the right corner we have Lindsay Wibbeldy Woobly Wonder Hamilton, who side hustles as a ballet teacher
😂
CBF4A2CA-3D8C-4B28-BC73-954918D2C225.jpeg

IIIIIIIIINNNNNNN the right corner we have Lindsay Wibbeldy Woobly Wonder Hamilton, who side hustles as a ballet teacher
😂
CBF4A2CA-3D8C-4B28-BC73-954918D2C225.jpeg
I hope everyone understands Wibbly wobbly wonder as a colour palette joke FYI

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

😂
View attachment 1197347

I hope everyone understands Wibbly wobbly wonder as a colour palette joke FYI
At least Lindz is somewhat original. J looks like Matilda Djerf on a charity shop budget, same hair, blazers and styling but not quite there.

*Nothing wrong with chazza shopping before people start.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least Lindz is somewhat original. J looks like Matilda Djerf on a charity shop budget, same hair, blazers and styling but not quite there.

*Nothing wrong with chazza shopping before people start.
Jenny has the right ideas just can’t execute them, hair down and diff shoes and she’d have been fine. She’s trying to do 3 diff trends at once

Reactions: 4
The face on J when she poses! She either looks incredibly smug or like she wants to shift herself.

• Sick
  • Haha
The face on J when she poses! She either looks incredibly smug or like she wants to shift herself.
The open mouth is killing me in her previous lift selfies after getting her makeup done. I dont see how she think its a good look 😂

Reactions: 10
I think Lindsay needed that big impact at start of lipstick lessons to get the numbers. Of the 364 how many are family and friends. Jenny got numbers at the start because of the split not so sure she'd still get the same if she launched late too.

Reality is there are a lot more podcasts out there since itgalz started which are free and while it's only 5 or 6 quid I'd say so many where hesitant to sign up given how she hand the post split and patreons etc.

Reactions: 6
Done some stats digging and this is Jenny’s patreon. She had 1588 at her highest and 867 at her lowest and seems to be losing more followers every month and regaining them at a slower pace. She currently has 1022. A lot of people definitely just signed up to her patreon out of curiosity post It Galz split and got bored. I don’t know whether I see her being able to maintain a career long term unfortunately.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Done some stats digging and this is Jenny’s patreon. She had 1588 at her highest and 867 at her lowest and seems to be losing more followers every month and regaining them at a slower pace. She currently has 1022. A lot of people definitely just signed up to her patreon out of curiosity post It Galz split and got bored. I don’t know whether I see her being able to maintain a career long term unfortunately.
Maybe not but if she can keep around the 1k mark she has more than enough of an income where as Lindsay has a bigger hill to climb.

Reactions: 5
L has a much bigger hill to climb but J hasn’t grown at all in the 5 plus months she’s had the podcast which isn’t great either

My brothers a teacher and he laughted when I told him this 😂
Is it normal? Like I understand the secondary school kids if they're going through gender stuff and the parents are involved...but an 8 year old?

Maybe she's copying her Mam and rebranding lol

Added: My mates who are secondary teachers deal with name changes a little bit nowadays re gender fyi

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes gender issues is one thing but we all wanted to change our names to something more glamorous as kids!! Luna is lucky her name was glam anyway 😂😂 My niece has a basic name and wants to be callled Sparkle.
I had a basic name as a kid and wanted to be called Tammy as I thought it was so glam 🙈

• Haha
Tammy 🤣 I remember that was a shop back in the day. I’d say it’s just a bit of fun but hilarious L is entertaining it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.