It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Jenny think the majority of her audience care about what that star sign app she uses is telling her/her few followers who reply to her question box about it? cause duck me I doubt many people do and it’s so annoying to skip past of those stories. 😭

Reactions: 18
Why does Jenny think the majority of her audience care about what that star sign app she uses is telling her/her few followers who reply to her question box about it? cause duck me I doubt many people do and it’s so annoying to skip past of those stories. 😭
If it's not co-star it's Jeffrey Epstein. She is weirdly obsessed with him.

Reactions: 7
Good vlog from Jenny but wow filming yourself eating when at a table of people you just met when you were asked on a family trip last minute. Just seems so narcissistic and not at all self aware.

Reactions: 11
Yeah wouldn't be something I'd do, but to be fair she had said she had asked them if it was ok and they were aware she would be doing it.

Reactions: 10
Good vlog from Jenny but wow filming yourself eating when at a table of people you just met when you were asked on a family trip last minute. Just seems so narcissistic and not at all self aware.
id hardly say she just met them, clearly knows them/was invited to join and as someone else commented, she asked them prior to filming! I mean I wouldn’t do it nor would I want to be filmed eating but like she hardly had the camera on anyone so I don’t see the issue!

Reactions: 12
Even asking if you can vlog a family vacation when it’s not your family is out of line in my opinion. I’d find it difficult to say say no to that. It just left a bad taste in my mouth personally. It’s her fiancé’s friends family that he hadn’t seen in two years.

Reactions: 3
Even asking if you can vlog a family vacation when it’s not your family is out of line in my opinion. I’d find it difficult to say say no to that. It just left a bad taste in my mouth personally. It’s her fiancé’s friends family that he hadn’t seen in two years.
Again I wouldn't do it myself, but to be fair they were hardly caught off guard and were barely in the vlog , just snippets.

Reactions: 8
Lipstick lessons uploaded first thing on a Wednesday- hope she keeps this up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lindsay being consistent again and I liked the pod this week.

Red Room is getting very stale. I sign up every few months to binge of episode and every time I regret it. I like the docket eps with Adam and the odd other episode here and there but 3/4 is very dull. Particularly Jenny’s solo eps where it often feels like she’s reading a Wiki page. For someone who became popular off a podcast where she showed loads of her personality I think she should show more of it on the pod. it’s a shame because I find her vlogs pretty enjoyable.

Reactions: 14
Delighted she has been so consistent so far - I know it's still early days but hopefully this continues. Was todays episode good or was it similar to the Itgalz ep they did ? I haven't listened yet.

Reactions: 2
Lol that we are impressed that Lindsay put out one podcast out on time. The standards are low 😂 if anyone listens let us know how it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Delighted she has been so consistent so far - I know it's still early days but hopefully this continues. Was todays episode good or was it similar to the Itgalz ep they did ? I haven't listened yet.
Todays episode was good- I’m not a massive fan of what AOK preaches but I found this episode better than the it Galz episode she did. Lindsay was great as host too

Reactions: 1
Watched J's vlog there. I wonder is L genuinely happy not sharing her life anymore? She was always more of a natural than J at it.

Reactions: 2
L seems to make people feel comfortable. I much preferred today’s episode with AOK then when she was on it galz. It was more of an open and fun chat while also being insightful. J is just so serious and flat she reminds me of a news presenter even when talking about psychedelics 🙄

Reactions: 4

Red Room is getting very stale. I sign up every few months to binge of episode and every time I regret it. I like the docket eps with Adam and the odd other episode here and there but 3/4 is very dull. Particularly Jenny’s solo eps where it often feels like she’s reading a Wiki page. For someone who became popular off a podcast where she showed loads of her personality I think she should show more of it on the pod. it’s a shame because I find her vlogs pretty enjoyable.
I feel like there's an element of community missing with the RedRoom podcasts. It's very 'reading an essay out loud' which I don't actively dislike, but when you're paying for something I just feel like you want to be a bit more involved/feel part of it all. I think that's why people like the Docket episodes because it feels like they're engaged/listening in on a chat between two friends. I also like the co-star chat on Instagram (I know not everyone does) but it does make me laugh and tbh whenever I get a co-star notification these days I do think of RR, so that's a win for Jenny!

I think she should get into a flow of dropping in some more 'light-hearted' episodes between the serious/dark ones, and show her personality more in those.

Reactions: 3
I feel like there's an element of community missing with the RedRoom podcasts. It's very 'reading an essay out loud' which I don't actively dislike, but when you're paying for something I just feel like you want to be a bit more involved/feel part of it all. I think that's why people like the Docket episodes because it feels like they're engaged/listening in on a chat between two friends. I also like the co-star chat on Instagram (I know not everyone does) but it does make me laugh and tbh whenever I get a co-star notification these days I do think of RR, so that's a win for Jenny!

I think she should get into a flow of dropping in some more 'light-hearted' episodes between the serious/dark ones, and show her personality more in those.
The discord community was great when I was on it. Like minded people chatting, sharing ideas, recommendations for books etc. Not sure how it's missing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.