It Galz #14 Gloves vs shawl, who cares, we’re bored of it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If others are anyway similar to me, people might wait a while to see how consistent L is because I am extremely put off subscribing due to how L handled X galz.
I do hope L pulls it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If others are anyway similar to me, people might wait a while to see how consistent L is because I am extremely put off subscribing due to how L handled X galz.
I do hope L pulls it off.
Definitely. I’m waiting a few months before I decide to sub. Her content style is more attractive to me than Js so I’d happily pay a few bucks a month, if it’s consistent and worthy but holding out first

Reactions: 11
How many sign ups did Jenny get in the first week?

L is going to find this very hard I think. She'll be so deterred by the small sign up numbers firstly. Any setback or disappointment absolutely floors her every time. She cannot take a knock without completely derailing.

Then she doesn't understand marketing and has none of the itgalz split buzz that Jenny had going for her. I'd say she'll have to fight for every sign up and I don't imagine she'll know how to go about it.

Unless of course the content is so good that it speaks for itself and people rave about it to their mates. Possible I suppose!

SOOOO annoying for her knowing that if she just split from itgalz at the time and brought this exact podcast out she would bring half of the itgalz following with her. I would be FUMING with myself. I actually think I'd have to go to therapy haha.

Ooof, Jenny is taking home a nice €5,946 a month from Red Room before tax and expenses. Probably taking home €4,000 a month for an hour of content a week. Not bad!

Reactions: 12
Lindsay is on TUO that was released today. This might be interesting… Jen and Karla are very team L.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe there hasn't been a sound from lindsay today on insta. On her live last night she said she was going to be on live for most of today talking about the pod. Why drum up hype and then do nothing?

Reactions: 5
I can't believe there hasn't been a sound from lindsay today on insta. On her live last night she said she was going to be on live for most of today talking about the pod. Why drum up hype and then do nothing?
She's gonna be live in an hour apparently.

L isn't doing herself any favours already. On the Insta page of the new pod, there isn't even a link to the Patreon to sign up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My curiosity got the better of me and I signed up. There's 3 eps so far, one with clarabella, one with Lauren bejaoui and another discussing celebrities I think. So far im an hour in the one with Lauren bejaoui and I'm actually really enjoying it. Gives me major OG Xgalz vibes. I don't know if it's because the content of what Lauren is saying is really good but I'm impressed, L comes off as a good "interviewer/listener" so far

Reactions: 14
My curiosity got the better of me and I signed up. There's 3 eps so far, one with clarabella, one with Lauren bejaoui and another discussing celebrities I think. So far im an hour in the one with Lauren bejaoui and I'm actually really enjoying it. Gives me major OG Xgalz vibes. I don't know if it's because the content of what Lauren is saying is really good but I'm impressed, L comes off as a good "interviewer/listener" so far
I'm thrilled that you said that it sounds like OG Xgalz. I'm gonna subscribe - feck it, at the end of the day I wanna support L and gives me something to listen to when I'm having a wild weekend of cleaning my house from top to bottom 😅

Reactions: 12
I'm thrilled that you said that it sounds like OG Xgalz. I'm gonna subscribe - feck it, at the end of the day I wanna support L and gives me something to listen to when I'm having a wild weekend of cleaning my house from top to bottom 😅
I hope you enjoy it and I didn't oversell it to you!
I've only listened to the Lauren one so far and really liked it. I'll be waiting for your feedback 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.