It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny said she is ok with a long engagement and isn’t in a hurry to have a wedding. Also that she wants it to be a destination wedding if possible and that’s more difficult with all the Covid restrictions. Not sure what she’s contradicted but I think you can also change your mind.
She basically said E as a photographer and having a large social circle has been to loads of weddings and shits on all the venues she suggested. Her exact words in the vlog were that she would get married in her parent's backyard, but basically, E is above that. I don't know why E is so snotty about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think J is quite conservative and only feels comfortable being in a partnership. It didn’t work out with Michael because he didn’t want to get married. All we know of L and the fella is from the very beginnings of their relationship. The 4 of them going away for holiday for midterm seems stable in my eyes. Selfishly I’d love for Lindsay to continuously supply us drama as she has done but I think it better for her (and the kids) that she’s more private nowadays. What I overheard L saying about Evan was one of many times Evan has been accused of shady behaviour. I think people don’t believe it because J is better looking than Evan so people find it hard to believe he’d cheat.

Does anyone remember in older threads Evan being accused of sliding into girls DM’s and there was also a girl who was talking about Evan on her close friends. Someone posted a ss of it on here

Reactions: 6
It’s clear L is most comfortable in a partnership too, no matter how toxic.
It’s been less than a year and they’ve already broken up twice, with kids heavily involved and one kid opting not to live with them. Some holiday photos doesn’t prove stability. It’s just the cyclical pattern playing out again.

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for Jenny’s deep dive into The church of Scientology’s Wikipedia page, the ingenuity is off the charts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think J is quite conservative and only feels comfortable being in a partnership. It didn’t work out with Michael because he didn’t want to get married. All we know of L and the fella is from the very beginnings of their relationship. The 4 of them going away for holiday for midterm seems stable in my eyes. Selfishly I’d love for Lindsay to continuously supply us drama as she has done but I think it better for her (and the kids) that she’s more private nowadays. What I overheard L saying about Evan was one of many times Evan has been accused of shady behaviour. I think people don’t believe it because J is better looking than Evan so people find it hard to believe he’d cheat.

Does anyone remember in older threads Evan being accused of sliding into girls DM’s and there was also a girl who was talking about Evan on her close friends. Someone posted a ss of it on here
J admitted before on xgalz that her and Michael broke up because he didn't want to get married. She was mad to get engaged and settle down so I find it a bit confusing that she pretends to be totally uninterested in anything and everything to do with weddings/planning a wedding/being excited about your wedding. Like it doesn't make you any cooler

Reactions: 8
J admitted before on xgalz that her and Michael broke up because he didn't want to get married. She was mad to get engaged and settle down so I find it a bit confusing that she pretends to be totally uninterested in anything and everything to do with weddings/planning a wedding/being excited about your wedding. Like it doesn't make you any cooler
A lot of people that want that for their lives are perfectly happy to be engaged to a person and not rushing to get married because they know they’re on the trajectory to marriage. I really don’t think she’s pretending, and I would be the first to call bullshit. I would feel the same way if I wanted a destination wedding —Wouldn’t be rushing into it with the pandemic.

Reactions: 7
Weddings and marriage aren't the same thing though

Reactions: 5
I remember in either a livestream or podcast Jenny said she finds weddings very uncool or cringe so I think she is wrestling the fact she really wants to be married and settle down with not wanting to look like a basic witch organising her wedding or something (not what I think but it’s what I imagine she thinks)

Reactions: 4
Jenny Claffey is hereby know as Jenny Theroux in the court if tattle sneer-ness 😂😂

Fuckin gas

I don’t dislike the woman, but Jesus is she a Captain Obvious 😂

I’m yet to be shocked by a single piece of her Red Room content. I enjoy it I have to say. Has a Casefile vibe to it that I fall asleep to (in a good way, no shade)

I adore Irish tattle’s nickname end slagging game I have to say ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s clear L is most comfortable in a partnership too, no matter how toxic.
It’s been less than a year and they’ve already broken up twice, with kids heavily involved and one kid opting not to live with them. Some holiday photos doesn’t prove stability. It’s just the cyclical pattern playing out again.
Relationships are not linear - my parent split for 3 months when we were kids and had broken up a couple of times before they got married too. 28 years of marriage later and they are truly in love and united. Some relationships take time to figure out. In fairness to L she has got out of toxic relationships and been single for long periods of time. J seems to be the type to stay in a relationship she’s unhappy in for the perception of being happy. The only reason she left Michael was because she cheated on him with Evan and hopped from one relationship straight into another. When she was with Michael she made out their relationship was perfect.It was a real shock when they ended!

Reactions: 5
Relationships are not linear - my parent split for 3 months when we were kids and had broken up a couple of times before they got married too. 28 years of marriage later and they are truly in love and united. Some relationships take time to figure out. In fairness to L she has got out of toxic relationships and been single for long periods of time. J seems to be the type to stay in a relationship she’s unhappy in for the perception of being happy. The only reason she left Michael was because she cheated on him with Evan and hopped from one relationship straight into another. When she was with Michael she made out their relationship was perfect.It was a real shock when they ended!
Jaysus you’re not seriously comparing your parents relationship, when they already had kids together and all, to Lindsay’s tumultuous and short lived relationship with this new fella? The reachingggg 😂
Those periods of being single for L were spent gagging for relationship, dating the most questionable lads, on and off with toxic ex’s.. are we really not seeing the pattern here?

Reactions: 12
think people don’t believe it because J is better looking than Evan so people find it hard to believe he’d cheat.
This is mad to me cos of the people I know who’ve cheated it’s always been the one who was punching. Would love to dig into the psychology of it, maybe sometimes there’s an element of being insecure knowing your partner could have more options and trying to prove to yourself that you can too. Obviously it’s crappy behaviour regardless of who’s considered better looking and the reasons, I just find it interesting. How many times have we seen ‘OMG ‘insert gorgeous celeb’ got cheated on, there’s no hope for the rest of us’. We see the less good looking one cheat all the time and yet we continue to be surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is mad to me cos of the people I know who’ve cheated it’s always been the one who was punching. Would love to dig into the psychology of it, maybe sometimes there’s an element of being insecure knowing your partner could have more options and trying to prove to yourself that you can too. Obviously it’s crappy behaviour regardless of who’s considered better looking and the reasons, I just find it interesting. How many times have we seen ‘OMG ‘insert gorgeous celeb’ got cheated on, there’s no hope for the rest of us’. We see the less good looking one cheat all the time and yet we continue to be surprised
Yeah cheating is rarely the cheater getting with a better looking person than their partner.

Reactions: 2
This is mad to me cos of the people I know who’ve cheated it’s always been the one who was punching.
Imagine J caught him cheating and did a deep dive into the psychology. Now that I’d subscribe to 🤣

Evan seems all bravado but insecure deep down. I would love to know who J could have ended up with if she’d dated a bit after Michael. Her and Evan do seem quite content but I have a bad feeling about him. There’s no smoke without fire and L said two X galz had reached out to her post it galz split saying that Evan had tried it on with them. Why would I lie about that. First time I said it on here I got blasted but it’s what I overheard.

Wonder if L was to reach out and tell J what the girls told her could it mend their relationship. I feel men got in between them. If J&L were both single guarantee they’d still be friends

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The dark side of vlogging 😈

side note but I thought it was gas that the first thing mentioned in that pod title was “theft” like “oh no!? Theft in Rock n Roll!?” 😱
That podcast topic just came across as she saw the Bailey Sarian video on the exact same thing that came out three weeks ago and thought it would work as a pod 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.