It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I originally lost all respect for L and then grew to not be able to stand J (I do feel she is self obsessed and bleugh) and RR and now since taking time away from insta and trying to find podcast content I enjoy, I ultimately really miss Ls dives into pop culture and her animation, entertainment and passion in podcasts over the years.

Reactions: 13
L’s problem was that she were running out of content, the pop culture and ‘sex talk’ stuff had all been talked about on itgalz/xgalz, she stopped talking about her personal life, and seemingly her remaining fans weren’t feeling the daily mail and recycled content without a co-host to bounce off. That’s leaving out her major fall from grace with the in the last year with the split and the covid/live controversies.
I agree though I bloody miss the old vibes and there aren’t any other Irish pods that do it better.

Reactions: 4
Saw them in airport at 5:30am Saturday morning. Recognised Luna first who is a beautiful child. As Is the boy too. They were with Lyndsey and her BF. Was interested to see him but I was running to make my flight. He’s tall and bulky. Short tight dark hair. Weirdly looks like a taller buffer more handsome Evan.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw them in airport at 5:30am Saturday morning. Recognised Luna first who is a beautiful child. As Is the boy too. They were with Lyndsey and her BF. Was interested to see him but I was running to make my flight. He’s tall and bulky. Short tight dark hair. Weirdly looks like a taller buffer more handsome Evan.
Oh wow so she is back with the boyf? I’m assuming this is the same guy from pre fallout? Mad how you used to know every detail of her life and now we know nothing! Not that I’m complaining, much better for her this way I think

Oh wow so she is back with the boyf? I’m assuming this is the same guy from pre fallout? Mad how you used to know every detail of her life and now we know nothing! Not that I’m complaining, much better for her this way I think
She can’t dish the tea anymore cause then everyone will call her out for being a giant walking contradiction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Careful now or J will be inspired by this thread to make the next podcast episode a deep dive into the origins of vlogging
The dark side of vlogging 😈

side note but I thought it was gas that the first thing mentioned in that pod title was “theft” like “oh no!? Theft in Rock n Roll!?” 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well spotted! So interesting to hear she’s still with him. Maybe they’ve worked things out. Sounds like it if they are going away together for the midterm. I’m weirdly happy for them all? He’s successful and now we know he’s handsome. I remember J sounding very awkward whenever he came up on the pod. Like she was jealous? Makes sense if he’s better and more loaded than Evan 😂

Everyone always says L seemed jealous of J but I always thought the opposite. J seems like a naturally jealous person and she never seemed happy for L. I went to one of their shows and it looks could kill anytime L got a laugh J looked like she was going to explode. Maybe L getting with a wealthy, handsome man tipped J over the edge and it had a part in the fall out. They fell out when L was with Jimmy too. We all have that one friend who can’t stand when we get a bf.

Reactions: 11
Well spotted! So interesting to hear she’s still with him. Maybe they’ve worked things out. Sounds like it if they are going away together for the midterm. I’m weirdly happy for them all? He’s successful and now we know he’s handsome. I remember J sounding very awkward whenever he came up on the pod. Like she was jealous? Makes sense if he’s better and more loaded than Evan 😂

Everyone always says L seemed jealous of J but I always thought the opposite. J seems like a naturally jealous person and she never seemed happy for L. I went to one of their shows and it looks could kill anytime L got a laugh J looked like she was going to explode. Maybe L getting with a wealthy, handsome man tipped J over the edge and it had a part in the fall out. They fell out when L was with Jimmy too. We all have that one friend who can’t stand when we get a bf.
Yes, I’m really sure J is jealous of the unstable relationships a mother-of-two has 🙄No one know what goes on behind closed doors (myself included) but we do know L has been on again off again with your man which is HARDLY good for her or the kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, I’m really sure J is jealous of the unstable relationships a mother-of-two has 🙄No one know what goes on behind closed doors (myself included) but we do know L has been on again off again with your man which is HARDLY good for her or the kids.
At least L is open and honest. J always painted her and Michael to have this perfect relationship which turned out not to be the case. She does the same with her and Evan. It’s clearly not all rosy from what I heard L say in the restaurant that day. L and your man may be in and off but Evan went back to some fans house and tried it on with them! J just wants to come across perfect imo because she’s obsessed with the idea of marriage and how a relationship looks from the outside. I know what fella I’d prefer anyway 🤣

At least L is open and honest. J always painted her and Michael to have this perfect relationship which turned out not to be the case. She does the same with her and Evan. It’s clearly not all rosy from what I heard L say in the restaurant that day. L and your man may be in and off but Evan went back to some fans house and tried it on with them! J just wants to come across perfect imo because she’s obsessed with the idea of marriage and how a relationship looks from the outside. I know what fella I’d prefer anyway 🤣
So would you prefer the fella that moves you in with one kid (leaving the other with grandparents) after a short time dating and then kicking them out and dumping her weeks later, getting back with her and love bombing her with fancy things and holidays..? All while he helped her tank her pod by not allowing her to talk about her personal life?! Seems healthy and stable lol I’d take Evan any day over that!!
J has never come across like she’s obsessed with marriage are you having a laugh? She hardly even talks about it!!
L isn’t open and honest anymore. She’s secretive and shut off. As for hearing her talking shite in a restaurant.. convenient for your narrative innit?

Reactions: 19
Obsessed with marriage 🤣🤣🤣

One thing i'm mad to know is the details of her and Evans wedding - has she even shared anything about it?

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh - what did you hear her say in a restaurant? :coffee:

I was listening to really old it Galz recently and J said herself she would be a very jealous friend/ almost possessive

Reactions: 2
Ok, I think we solved it girls. The Galz fell out because Lindsay's boyfriend is just too successful and rich and Jenny was overcome with jealousy (get your tit together Evan, Stellar AGAIN?). Evan and Jenny had a fight and he stormed off to decompress listening to music while he walked. He ran into it Galz fans and got lured back to a house party. He was very drunk and kissed all their heads, whilst bitching about that controlling wench, Jennifer. He left drunk, forgetting his headphones and slid into the DMs of the girlos he was kissing to ask for them back. Why? Because he's so unsuccessful and broke, duh. Probably has a secret boyfriend too. Probably Lindsay's boyfriend, idk 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Obsessed with marriage 🤣🤣🤣

One thing i'm mad to know is the details of her and Evans wedding - has she even shared anything about it?
She contradicted herself recently saying she has done zero wedding planning and then said she’s realised Evan is a complete bridezilla when it comes to wedding planning, I feel like she’s determined to come across like she doesn’t care about this wedding but I’d imagine her to be a super planner

Reactions: 12
Jenny said she is ok with a long engagement and isn’t in a hurry to have a wedding. Also that she wants it to be a destination wedding if possible and that’s more difficult with all the Covid restrictions. Not sure what she’s contradicted but I think you can also change your mind.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.