It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we not all have a crappy ex like Michael? Must be just me, i have 2 exactly the same. Wont take you anywhere for weekends or any trips. Dont have a job, so never have money. The spend too much time online and are bordering line alt right, stoners, are usually quiet smart but do absolutely nothing to show for it, i could keep going 😂 Ev is actually treating her like a queen and most importantly has a successful career and im here for it 💅🏻
Side line promise to myself to stop dating failed musicians🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Have we not all have a crappy ex like Michael? Must be just me, i have 2 exactly the same. Wont take you anywhere for weekends or any trips. Dont have a job, so never have money. The spend too much time online and are bordering line alt right, stoners, are usually quiet smart but do absolutely nothing to show for it, i could keep going 😂 Ev is actually treating her like a queen and most importantly has a successful career and im here for it 💅🏻
I had to check your username because I was sure I wrote this for a second 😵😂 those unemployed musicians get me every time 😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I relate too much I vomited on myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think her hotel use has anything to do with either boyfriend. It’d probably because they’re two professionals, engaged and in their thirties with no kids. Life moves on from running around town with friends every weekend, not to mention its been staycation central since the panny D.
It's not relevant that they are engaged though. Also many couple who are together for years still go out and have fun with their friends in town. It is healthy to do so.

Reactions: 5
L on her Insta story commenting on girls getting filler and then getting it dissolved. Possibly jel that people on here are raving about how good J looks now without the filler ?

Reactions: 22
Wow just dipped back in after a couple of days. Nice to see the bitter witch brigade out bashing the most ridiculous and innocuous things relating to Jenny. Take a day off girls (or girl 👀). Go for a drink in the shelbourne. Live a little 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Newbies on tattle spouting Jenny hate are very fishy
I don't think there's anything fishy about any comments I've read.

Someone was criticised for pointing out that Jenny's podcast is likely to see a decline in subscribers owing to the nature of the content and how the topics are covered more thoroughly elsewhere. In other words, pointing out the obvious.

If anything, people are oddly touchy about any (often mild) criticism of Jenny.

I honestly get the impression that few people on here even care about Jenny, as most comments about her are written in relation to Lindsay. This was even true when It Galz was going strong and it was clear that people were only really arsed to hear about Lindsay's drama.

Reactions: 17
Why is J giving an honest opinion about an overpriced spa like Monart, “snooty” all of a sudden? Like if she was fawning over it people would be complaining about that too 😂 I went to monart a few years ago with my Mam and paid through my ass for it and it was sooooo overpriced for what you got. God forbid she has an opinion!

Wasn’t Michael unemployed too? Always got that vibe , or at the very very beginning of a business or something. I remember her getting very defensive one time when her and L had a discussion about couples splitting 50/50 etc. She said she thought if one person earned way more they should pick restaurants, home etc. More within both their price range instead of the person who earns more just paying a bit more. If this is something she strongly believes it would explain why her and Evan can now do fancier things. She stated a good few times she earned more than Michael
That was Lindsay hammering home that it was up to the person earning more to foot the bill, which if anything makes sense when you look at her last relationship. I always thought Ls opinion on that to be so weird, she once argued that if you’re with someone who’s making more your apartment should be on their level of income but you shouldnt be expected to pay as much as them, she had a real sense of entitlement when it came to her hypothetical boyfriends money.

Reactions: 9
1A9A1A74-356E-4BF3-8FA5-087BC4ACB880.jpeg

Although I am very fond of J, she has been known to be a pick me girl, so I am kind of loving the shade L is throwing at her

Reactions: 8
View attachment 928837
Although I am very fond of J, she has been known to be a pick me girl, so I am kind of loving the shade L is throwing at her
I always find the pick me trope to be a catch all phrase and excuse to air your specific hated characteristics in other women. Like cleaning your house is being a pick me? Drinking a pint? Pleaaaase. J literally mentioned anal once on the pod and L has never gotten over it 😂

Also, I’ve noticed A pattern that whenever Sara is home there seems to be a pick up in new accounts on here slating J and E for, as someone else put it, pretty innocuous things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
The "pick me girl" thing is getting old. Literally any new concept to discuss would be perf L ❤

Reactions: 10
Omg that story was painful to watch, so bitter towards Jenny, I wanna eat my own head after watching, could only get half way through 🙈

Reactions: 8
I think the 'pick me girl' thing is a bit of a paradox/complete shite. If I am calling Annie next door a pick me girl and acting like I'd never say or do those things, does that not make me a pick me girl too then?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.