It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love Lindsay’s outfit in her story! I definitely think she went too hard on her ‘new style’ when she was with the man but elements of it really suit her, it looks great and more her now

Reactions: 4
You think I dislike her because I don’t think she’s attractive? 😅 you have me loling now.
stating I’ve never heard anyone say she’s attractive wasn’t to state that means she is therefor not. I was more so highlighting that it’s not something that can be stated as fact, as it’s an opinion
Nah I just think you’re being a hater

Reactions: 3
I actually love Lindsay’s outfit in her story! I definitely think she went too hard on her ‘new style’ when she was with the man but elements of it really suit her, it looks great and more her now
When she first “changed her style” and made a show and a dance of it I thought she looked great. Loved the short hair too. Not into that outfit personally mainly the boots but looks way better than the shorts

Reactions: 1
We’ll know if she stops going out on the sesh all of a sudden. Side note, I’m not into those boots at all.
There’s no way she can walk in those boots , she never struck me as someone who could walk in a high heel gracefully

Was just snooping on Ls friend/the fan Shauna’s IG. She defo thinks she’s gonna be chosen to be the next cohost of it galz, she even kinda looks like a wish/alternate version of J 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she first “changed her style” and made a show and a dance of it I thought she looked great. Loved the short hair too. Not into that outfit personally mainly the boots but looks way better than the shorts
I loved the short hair too

Reactions: 5
I think L should go back to the short hair it was much nicer on her. The fringe on J looks good in pics but in her vlogs you can see what it really looks like. A shaggy mullet and makes her face look more masculine. I think she looked best a couple years ago with her hair all the same length. Does anyone find the vlogs so monotonous now. She fake laughs in vlogs as well. I remember she was pissing herself at putting sun cream on… I know a lot of people say J has the life but remove Evan from J’s life and what does she have? Sad especially since they’ve only been together a couple years. Mad to think she was with the other fella for 6! They seem happy but it’s a risk to put everything into a relatively new relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think L should go back to the short hair it was much nicer on her. The fringe on J looks good in pics but in her vlogs you can see what it really looks like. A shaggy mullet and makes her face look more masculine. I think she looked best a couple years ago with her hair all the same length. Does anyone find the vlogs so monotonous now. She fake laughs in vlogs as well. I remember she was pissing herself at putting sun cream on… I know a lot of people say J has the life but remove Evan from J’s life and what does she have? Sad especially since they’ve only been together a couple years. Mad to think she was with the other fella for 6! They seem happy but it’s a risk to put everything into a relatively new relationship.
If it wasn’t for Evan she also wouldn’t be going away to hotels all the time. I doubt she ever set foot in the Shelbourne before she started going out with him. Also found it funny in her vlog when she was turning her nose up at Monart saying it’s overrated when she probably didn’t even go to a spa before Evan! Her and Michael used to never go away together and before she met Evan she didn’t ever seem to go away to hotels and spas

Reactions: 11
If it wasn’t for Evan she also wouldn’t be going away to hotels all the time. I doubt she ever set foot in the Shelbourne before she started going out with him. Also found it funny in her vlog when she was turning her nose up at Monart saying it’s overrated when she probably didn’t even go to a spa before Evan! Her and Michael used to never go away together and before she met Evan she didn’t ever seem to go away to hotels and spas
Circumstances can change when you get in a relationship. You can also have opinions and preferences after visiting a place.

Reactions: 23
What’s in the water with all these new members going to town on Jenny’s looks? 😅

Also Evan and Jenny also started seeing each other around when itgalz became profitable which is probably why they both started spending more cash.

Also 3 years, engaged and living together for nearly 2 years is not relatively new especially when your in your 30s…

You’d know there was a full moon out tonight girlies xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So wait, people are complaining about about why Jenny’s podcast is so successful and how she has so many subscribers? Aka she’s making money. Then complaining that she’s spending money that she earned? Some weird accounts out here right now.

Reactions: 16
What’s in the water with all these new members going to town on Jenny’s looks? 😅

Also Evan and Jenny also started seeing each other around when itgalz became profitable which is probably why they both started spending more cash.

Also 3 years, engaged and living together for nearly 2 years is not relatively new especially when your in your 30s…

You’d know there was a full moon out tonight girlies xoxo
Before she started doing It Galz full-time I'm sure she was earning good money in her marketing role. And was living at home so didn't have rent to pay at that time. She was earning good money long before X Galz I'd say

Reactions: 5
She always has and still does make snooty remarks like that about everything. Don’t think she can even help it. It was the same when she was in Mexico and she’s done it for as long as I’ve ever listened to the podcast

Before she started doing It Galz full-time I'm sure she was earning good money in her marketing role. And was living at home so didn't have rent to pay at that time. She was earning good money long before X Galz I'd say
Probably not as much marketing as you’d think, and obviously her and Evan’s values are different to hers and Michaels. I really just don’t understand why someone choosing to start going to fancier places because they have the means to is much of a point of discussion either 😂😂

Probably not as much marketing as you’d think, and obviously her and Evan’s values are different to hers and Michaels. I really just don’t understand why someone choosing to start going to fancier places because they have the means to is much of a point of discussion either 😂😂
Wasn’t Michael unemployed too? Always got that vibe , or at the very very beginning of a business or something. I remember her getting very defensive one time when her and L had a discussion about couples splitting 50/50 etc. She said she thought if one person earned way more they should pick restaurants, home etc. More within both their price range instead of the person who earns more just paying a bit more. If this is something she strongly believes it would explain why her and Evan can now do fancier things. She stated a good few times she earned more than Michael

Reactions: 7
I don’t think her hotel use has anything to do with either boyfriend. It’d probably because they’re two professionals, engaged and in their thirties with no kids. Life moves on from running around town with friends every weekend, not to mention its been staycation central since the panny D.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.