It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the topics Jenny covers have been done to death . Free content aswell, go look at " Last podcast on the left" . And they do it better!
And the itgalz x galz content wasn’t also done to death by a load of other podcasts?!😭😂
So many podcasts walked so they could run. Every content creator has their shared lane. At least J is doing interesting stuff, producing it well and is consistent.

Reactions: 13
And the itgalz x galz content wasn’t also done to death by a load of other podcasts?!😭😂
So many podcasts walked so they could run. Every content creator has their shared lane. At least J is doing interesting stuff, producing it well and is consistent.
Like X Galz is very very similar to call her daddy when it was a duo

Reactions: 5
🙄🙄🙄🙄 it’s not a good quality to go around thinking you’re an absolute ride
Why not ? Why must we criticise women for thinking that about themselves ? I’m very critical of both of them but having high self esteem isn’t something that should be shamed. For all we know she could be super insecure and it’s all for show 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also she is an absolute ride. A dope at the best of times but still a ride

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That’s definitely a matter of opinion. I for one have never heard anyone describe her as that
You should probably read back through the threads then. Most people think both L and J are very attractive women.
J has noticeably flourished as of late though, looking happy, healthy youthfully glowy.

Your misogyny is showing.

Reactions: 30
You havent been listening then gal, its been mentioned how well shes looking multiple times of threads
sorry I meant heard anyone say it in IRL, by anyone I know who listens to the gals

You should probably read back through the threads then. Most people think both L and J are very attractive women.
J has noticeably flourished as of late though, looking happy, healthy youthfully glowy.

Your misogyny is showing.
Is is misogynistic to think Jenny’s not attractive?

Reactions: 3
sorry I meant heard anyone say it in IRL, by anyone I know who listens to the gals
So what, she’s ugly? duck sake thought this thread had moved on from this kind of discourse about either of the girls looks. Such low level commentary 🥱

Reactions: 26
So what, she’s ugly? duck sake thought this thread had moved on from this kind of discourse about either of the girls looks. Such low level commentary 🥱
is anyone who’s not an absolute ride ugly?

I think an absolute ride implies extremely attractive, and I wouldn’t consider Jenny that. Pretty average tbh. Just giving my opinion on a conversation that was going on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Is is misogynistic to think Jenny’s not attractive?
Your misogyny is showing through your hateration of a obviously attractive woman, saying you’ve never heard anyone say she’s attractive as though that means she must not be? Loling away to myself here.

Reactions: 10
Your misogyny is showing through your hateration of a obviously attractive woman, saying you’ve never heard anyone say she’s attractive as though that means she must not be? Loling away to myself here.
You think I dislike her because I don’t think she’s attractive? 😅 you have me loling now.
stating I’ve never heard anyone say she’s attractive wasn’t to state that means she is therefor not. I was more so highlighting that it’s not something that can be stated as fact, as it’s an opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You think I dislike her because I don’t think she’s attractive? 😅 you have me loling now.
stating I’ve never heard anyone say she’s attractive wasn’t to state that means she is therefor not. I was more so highlighting that it’s not something that can be stated as fact, as it’s an opinion

Bore off Clara ya wagon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But… wasn’t that person also just stating their opinion that J is a ride? Nobody said you can’t think differently. I think the quantifying of the girls looks tends to give people on here the ick

Reactions: 8
But… wasn’t that person also just stating their opinion that J is a ride? Nobody said you can’t think differently. I think the quantifying of the girls looks tends to give people on here the ick
yes I agree! My original comment was just trying to get across that I don’t think everyone is of that opinion, not trying to say one is right or wrong. And I agree about quantifying of the looks isn’t great

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.