It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone peep the rimowa luggage I’d say she’s regretting her ridiculous purchases now 😂

Reactions: 5
Ls latest story, “how do we protect our boys?” Dno L, giving them a stable environment to grow up in would be a good start 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"I never sit up having a glass of wine on my own" the lady protests a bit too much I think.

Reactions: 4
What's this about?
Speaking from experience, there’s absolutely no way it’s about crying hoovering up the last of the chanch alone in your kitchen at 5.30 on a Sunday morning then stating a technically-true instance of temperance to others (e.g. online) in an effort to offset one’s physically crippling sense of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking from experience, there’s absolutely no way it’s about crying hoovering up the last of the chanch alone in your kitchen at 5.30 on a Sunday morning then stating a technically-true instance of temperance to others (e.g. online) in an effort to offset one’s physically crippling sense of shame.
Did she say that on her story then? About never doing it or whatever… think that’s what the original Q was about

Ehh wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In my experience it’s common when you’re a narcissistic car crash of bad habits to make claims like I never smoke yokes/drink during the week/inject into me bits with the implication
“I have self respect” “I’m not a scumbag” etc.
The issue being: you have no self-respect/are a scumbag. In my experience.

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to wonder is that Chanel bag real the way she has it hanging on the back of a door like that with a load of jackets 🙃 surely you’d put it back in its dust bag etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
100%. Criticising the podcast and whatever is grand, but there's no doubt she does a lot for her kids.
For sure, moving your young daughter into a virtual strangers place and leaving your son with your parents is definitely top tier parenting.

Reactions: 17
100%. Criticising the podcast and whatever is grand, but there's no doubt she does a lot for her kids.
Being a good parent takes more than “doing a lot for your kids”. Doing things for your kids is the easy bit. Not doing things *because* of your kids is the hard bit. Sorting it out like a grown up when you’ve fucked it up is the hardest bit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.