It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to wonder is that Chanel bag real the way she has it hanging on the back of a door like that with a load of jackets 🙃 surely you’d put it back in its dust bag etc
Oh my god haha was thinking the exact same thing when I say it hanging happily with the fake Louis and dior. Either it’s fake or she’s just an idiot. At this stage I’m wondering is the love bracelet fake too 😂

Reactions: 5
She openly said before she was drinking alone when kids went to bed 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, when they went to bed. She's not doing it infront of them. Every mother in the country has had a glass of wine when the kids go to bed. It's not unusual.

Reactions: 15
Why is she so obsessed with only doing tattoos on arms and hands?? I remember she talked about it in the podcast ep with Ruthy Ruby and she was complaining about girls coming to her to get tattoos done and how many people wanted rib tattoos

Reactions: 1
Why is she so obsessed with only doing tattoos on arms and hands?? I remember she talked about it in the podcast ep with Ruthy Ruby and she was complaining about girls coming to her to get tattoos done and how many people wanted rib tattoos
I think she said before that she didn’t have the space/facilities at home to cater to any other part of the body. Arms and hands must be just easier to tattoo when you’ve limited space

Reactions: 1
Two girls I know tried to get a tattoo from L (separately) - she cancelled on one when they were already on their way out to her house and the other she cancelled and then blocked her.

I’d say she does arms and hands because it’s easier and usually smaller pieces so take less time.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I've heard similar stories of her being flaky and cancelling at short notice.

Reactions: 18
I've heard similar stories of her being flaky and cancelling at short notice.
Are we surprised at this though?

In all seriousness there could be money/a career in this for her if she takes it seriously. It would be flexible with the kids, stick n poke is so popular, she obviously has talent & has an audience already.

Reactions: 16
Yeah only limbs because she doesn’t have a tattoo chair/table for anyone to sit/lie on.

I wonder if she follows the proper safety protocol for stick and pokes. I can’t imagine her having everything to properly sanitise?

Reactions: 8
Yeah only limbs because she doesn’t have a tattoo chair/table for anyone to sit/lie on.

I wonder if she follows the proper safety protocol for stick and pokes. I can’t imagine her having everything to properly sanitise?
Or public liability insurance 👀

Reactions: 8
Has Jenny posted about her vlogs coming back? I enjoyed watching them, they’re such a wash watch but feel like I haven’t seen one in weeks!

Reactions: 2
Or public liability insurance 👀
There are 0 laws in place regarding tattoo and piercing in Ireland. Completely unregulated. In saying that, reputable tattoo and piercing places have come up their own strict protocols and have in depth knowledge on blood borne pathogens and how to properly sanitise their tools and spaces so that they can practice safely and remain open for business.

I’m just wondering if she knows what the heck she’s doing. She’s hardly a researcher.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There are 0 laws in place regarding tattoo and piercing in Ireland. Completely unregulated. In saying that, reputable tattoo and piercing places have come up their own strict protocols and have in depth knowledge on blood borne pathogens and how to properly sanitise their tools and spaces so that they can practice safely and remain open for business.

I’m just wondering if she knows what the heck she’s doing. She’s hardly a researcher.
completely agree, I just more meant for having customers in your home! If they got hurt etc

Reactions: 4
completely agree, I just more meant for having customers in your home! If they got hurt etc
She probably doesn’t have the correct insurance for doing it at home. It’s pretty expensive for tattoo/piercing parlours. Maybe she’ll read here and look into it 😂

• Haha
She’d be better off doing 1/2 days in a studio and just renting a chair there. What’s the name of the American artist her stuff is very like? Remember seeing it on twitter before

Reactions: 7
She’d be better off doing 1/2 days in a studio and just renting a chair there. What’s the name of the American artist her stuff is very like? Remember seeing it on twitter before
I mean, none of her stuff is very original. She does Tracy Emin script, and Gustav Klimt replicas along with the spindley roses.
She should do nails at home too!

I mean, none of her stuff is very original. She does Tracy Emin script, and Gustav Klimt replicas along with the spindley roses.
She should do nails at home too!
Of course, but I mean there’s a tattoo artist who’s stuff Lindsay has pretty much replicated. Cannot remember her name but she’s really famous

edit: asked a friend. Tati Compton

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She would be such a buzz to get your nails done from. Imagine having a drink or two while she gives you the gossip and then take some selfies in her mirror. If edited correctly that could even be her next podcast, her chatting to people while doing their nails 💅🥂

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.