It Galz #13 And just like that It Galz became ‘your gal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally - 'I'm currently writing my novel, I hope to have it finished by April' - Did that happen?!
'I want every chapter to have at least one line where its like damn she's a bleeping good writer' and stealing the wine - ugh, such a try hard.
Big has-barely-read-a-book-or-had-a-thought-that-wasn’t-by-or-about-someone-photogenic vibes.

Reactions: 5
Totally - 'I'm currently writing my novel, I hope to have it finished by April' - Did that happen?!
'I want every chapter to have at least one line where its like damn she's a bleeping good writer' and stealing the wine - ugh, such a try hard.
Sorry but that last line is such a nod to her conceitedness. All she wants is to be perceived as a writer/tortured artist, she is obsessed with how portrays herself. I read all the time and not once have I turned a page and thought to myself what a “bleeping good writer” someone is, people don’t read for the sake of fawning over a writer. You can also notice immediately when someone writes for themselves and not for others, her writing is just self-indulgent word vomit

Reactions: 25
Sara and Lindsey seem much more alike than Sara and Fiona (her twin). S&L both went on RTE reality tv to show off their “talents”, S seemed to involve herself in L&Js business to everyone’s detriment and now S is taking a stab at the influencer life - not the typical way but the social justice route. It’s actually gas, who gave these girls a god complex

Reactions: 10
Sara and Lindsey seem much more alike than Sara and Fiona (her twin). S&L both went on RTE reality tv to show off their “talents”, S seemed to involve herself in L&Js business to everyone’s detriment and now S is taking a stab at the influencer life - not the typical way but the social justice route. It’s actually gas, who gave these girls a god complex
Did not know Sarah was on first dates so looked it up and she sounds like she has main character syndrome 🤣
Big case of

That was ment to say big case of “want “ off them. Also the answer to who gave them the god complex is ✨Jesus ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the setup Jenny had for Red Room live last night?
I'm sorry but Lindsay could NEVER. The more you see of Jenny's work the more deluded Lindsay seems thinking she could manage alone.

View attachment 971206
Probably the same that was used for their it Galz live streams towards the end. Perks of Evan

Reactions: 2
Probably the same that was used for their it Galz live streams towards the end. Perks of Evan
Everyone loves reducing Jenny’s work to ‘oh she has Evan ’ lol is it so hard to just give credit where it’s clearly due

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Except on that live Lindsey herself was saying how Jenny figured out the whole thing and on Js vlog she showed herself set it all up? So reductive 🙄

Reactions: 21
Side note—I can’t with Sarah’s extensions. They are so long and unblended. She should take more after Fiona. Her hair looks great and is much more natural.

Reactions: 12
I can’t get over how Sarah and Lindsay don’t seem to have spent much time together at all?

Reactions: 1
The Hamilton gals are all absolutely gorgeous but I have to say I think they all wear way too much make up. I don’t want to sound like an annoying man but I feel like they’d look better with more natural make up 😅

Reactions: 12
The Hamilton gals are all absolutely gorgeous but I have to say I think they all wear way too much make up. I don’t want to sound like an annoying man but I feel like they’d look better with more natural make up 😅
I actually don’t think it’s a matter of too much just not very good at it? Reminds me of makeup I did when I started going out. Especially the layers of tan and bad extensions. Fiona looked way better once she stopped wearing extensions too. They’re all beautiful though

Reactions: 6
Yes absolutely that’s the vibe I couldn’t put my finger on.

I actually don’t think it’s a matter of too much just not very good at it? Reminds me of makeup I did when I started going out. Especially the layers of tan and bad extensions. Fiona looked way better once she stopped wearing extensions too. They’re all beautiful though

Reactions: 3
This is gaaaasss

I don’t understand how exciting becomes “exciding”, creative “creadive” and writing “wriding”. How? I know some posho Dublin accents have been a bit American for at least 30 years but this wrecks my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.