It Galz #12 L spent all the Itgalz money, leave the jokes to someone funny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I always thought that as well, J said on a podcast before that Ls gaff was the “sesh gaff”, and L said multiple times she’d invite lads from tinder or whatever over when the kids were asleep. Which just feels so dodgy like she brought multiple strangers into her house how did she know they weren’t total perverts who could have done anything while she was asleep??

Exactly. There comes a point where your fun, kooky personality who likes to enjoy yourself just crosses the line into utter stupidity

Reactions: 8
Nah
She said on pods before she had one guy drop off outfits for her and J at her door, she had another come in and paint her toenails. Could have been more guys but I can't remember. Like come on, these people now have your address. It's not someone you've been on a date with or whatever, these are literal strangers who are on a very specific kind of website. I never got how she didn't see there was a danger there or was maybe just too selfish to care

Say her parents would disown her 😕
Nah, I think if one person has proven themselves through this full fiasco it’s lindsays mam…she is JC incarnate with the forgiveness 😂 I don’t know what l could do to turn her Mam against her.

Reactions: 3
Nah

Nah, I think if one person has proven themselves through this full fiasco it’s lindsays mam…she is JC incarnate with the forgiveness 😂 I don’t know what l could do to turn her Mam against her.
Her mam was so nice when she came on the pod that time! Way more chilled than I expected. Obviously I don't agree with her views etc but you could tell she was trying to support L.

Reactions: 6
Wonder will patreons drop much tomorrow. Other than a comment on discord and on her personal page q&a has L actually formally put on patreon that she's taking December off and pausing payment's?

Reactions: 1
Have Bandwagons pulled an Itgalz? I assume there's been no falling out but Fionnuala has left.

They filled the Itgalz void without the added embarrasment of fighting with teenagers on Instagram live etc

Reactions: 4
Have Bandwagons pulled an Itgalz? I assume there's been no falling out but Fionnuala has left.

They filled the Itgalz void without the added embarrasment of fighting with teenagers on Instagram live etc
Another one bites the dust. Can’t believe Jen and Karlas is still going tbh, especially since they clearly hate each other

Wonder will patreons drop much tomorrow. Other than a comment on discord and on her personal page q&a has L actually formally put on patreon that she's taking December off and pausing payment's?
Doubt anyones gonna cancel until she charges again. I think that’s why she’s been pausing payments so much, can’t hack the reality of the numbers halving every month

It says it here. Although this doesn’t apply to new patreons (I doubt there will be any).
D7EA44CD-2405-4D12-B365-D556A77181A9.jpeg

What was the story with those pics of L out with your one Shauna the other day? Were they just on a night out together? Isn't she like 22 or 23? That's closer in age to Riloh than Lindsay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was the story with those pics of L out with your one Shauna the other day? Were they just on a night out together? Isn't she like 22 or 23? That's closer in age to Riloh than Lindsay 🙄
i always found it so weird she befriends fans of the pod/girls 10 years younger than her but nothing new for L tbh

Imagine L hanging out with people her own age though 😂 😂 😂
Women in their mid 30's wouldn't have a huge amount in common with her

Reactions: 9
Yeah whenever she would go on about “age shaming” it was never really around things that women genuinely do get age shamed over (no kids, no husband, no house etc) but about things that honestly is kind of embarrassing to be doing on the regular when you’re in your mid 30s, like drinking cans with 21 year olds on the street in town

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Youre never too old to do anything. People of all age groups are friends in work, sports clubs or in hobbies.

People of all ages can be partying across town also.

I think what we have a problem with is more the manner in which she is coming across with regards to these younger ones. There's definitely something offputting

Reactions: 24
A594DBC7-C412-4022-BABF-4E8FCB8133E5.png

This made me lol ahhahahahah I know the zine is gone out the window but

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.