It Galz #10 The galz mess and red room success

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she’s sticking to it galz style a pod about Gigi and Zayne is something they would do. It’s topical/pop culture

Reactions: 6
Agree the virgin suicide pod was dog tit. The attempt to be artsy and creative was so off the mark, like an angsty teen trying creative writing for the first time. Nauseatingly bad. If she hadn't paused November I would have been gone forever after that holy disgrace.

And the mad part is, I so want her to pull it off!
But her kids and that faux artsy wank is not it.

Reactions: 8
The last podcast about the Virgin Suicides is absolutely unlistenable. These solo/scripted podcasts and the voice she puts on… omg. She needs cohosts 100%.

And good about the November payments. I saw she said because she was ‘able’ to put out podcasts in October she would charge. Like what? You said you wouldn’t charge for November so then you don’t charge. You can’t run a business and flip flop like that. Isn’t this like… 3 months of no charges? Her designer wallet must be hurting.
Bet she will put out minimum / no content in Nov now because it’s free…

Oh, Courtney sharing pics of Jenny and her baby. Doesn't she live next door to L? Can’t imagine the pit in Js stomach hanging out next door 😬 Evan is the godfather. That’s quite cute!

Reactions: 17
I think if she’s sticking to it galz style a pod about Gigi and Zayne is something they would do. It’s topical/pop culture
I just love how she was like- dw I’ll be covering the Gigi/Zayn story.
Like I wasn’t worried that she wouldn’t cover it, but it am worried that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just love how she was like- dw I’ll be covering the Gigi/Zayn story.
Like I wasn’t worried that she wouldn’t cover it, but it am worried that she is.
She said before that she never watched RHOBH so she won’t know anything about Yolanda 😅

Reactions: 10
Imo, Luna has always been far to sexualised for a child of her age. I cringe when I see her twirking
As a normal woman who loves kids. Isn't Luna just deadly? It's mad how you see genes in kids so clearly. She is Jimmy in the face an L from the neck down. Best of both worlds, she'll be a stunner no doubt. She is actually the perfect combo of L & Jimmy.

Also, as a normal woman who loves kids: Get your child off your IG page! She's a baby and there's so many freaks out there. I watch L on IG and solely based on her content I know where she lives, what her kids look like, where they go to school and what they're doing tonight.

Do what you want but your kid doesn't have the ability to opt in to this world yet. Protect them.
L

Imo, Luna has always been far to sexualised for a child of her age. I cringe when I see her twirking

L
Disagree there and find that comment quite repulsive. Yes she seems to think she has to "perform" but the only one sexualising her is you, which is revolting.

Reactions: 26
Disagree there and find that comment quite repulsive. Yes she seems to think she has to "perform" but the only one sexualising her is you, which is revolting.
I definitely think it was inappropriate that L let Luna have a TikTok account that she seemed to use all by herself? It was under Ls name but I looked at it once and luna was clearly posting everything by herself. It was all adorable dances and stuff but the fact she had unsupervised access to TikTok at 7 was really bad parenting on Ls par

Reactions: 15
L should pick one thing and just do it good!! Why is she trying to do a vlog a book club a cinema gathering a zine and live shows? That’s an insane amount of work on top of a podcast while also raising her family? Just give your paying subscribers the podcast they are paying for and do it well girl boss xx

Well call me revolting so, I'm not the one who is sexualising the girl. I haven't thought her to twirk and act in a manner much older then her years.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.